Chapter -3

NIKITA POV

Niki: why don't you talk about this to Ekansh as far as I know Kapoor's and Malhotra's are not only neighbours but also good friend??..

Vivek: What do you think, i don't think about like this??.. I do think about like that and talk to Ekansh about this but he said this is only business marriage for him, he is not interested in Neha or any other girl infact he can't believe in Marriage,if according to company clause he has to marry before turning into 28 otherwise CEO Position will be ceased for him, otherwise he never agreed for this marriage and he said after 6 months he divorced her before getting CEO Position!!...

Niki:What the fuck his problem how could person made joke of marriage!!.. ( I spatted angrily)

Vivek: And you know na Mom, that she never accepted Neha after finding about her Contract marriage!!..

Niki: That why you planned to run and marry??..

Vivek: Hmm... ( He said looking down)

Niki: I will help you out??..

Vivek: What seriously??.. ( He said holding my shoulder and smile never leave his face)... But what about your father if he come to know you helped us in running away do you think he can forgive you??...

Niki: You know that I always helped people and always support truth no matter how much it impact until and unless the consequences are severe!!..

Vivek:What are you trying to say??..

Niki: Means i helped you it's not discovered by anyone because I know my Papa he will not forgive me easily!!.. And i can't ruin my Sister life either .. so this is the only best option!!..

Vivek: Okay i understand, tomorrow I took Neha with me!!..

Niki:Not tomorrow but during Sangeet you guys have marry at backside of resort there is a temple you guys go there and marry with each other!!..

Vivek: But Why today??..

Niki: Because once Baraat arrived and then found that Bride is missing it's only bring insult and shame on both the families!!.. (I said stating the fact)

So it's better for you guys to do this marriage during Sangeet and when Sangeet is over you Came along with Neha di infront of both families, Once marriage is done they can't do anything rather than to call of the wedding!!..

Vivek: I think you are right but how she missed her own Sangeet??..

Niki: Don't worry I will do everything!!.. ( I said while assuring him)

Now shall we go downstairs for Mehendi!!.. ( I said giving him a smile, and i know which never reaches my eyes)

I go downstairs and see decoration, I must say Malhotra's are too much rich otherwise who gave too much money for Contract or say Fake Marriage!!..

But by looking at Ekansh's Family i don't think so they know about his Plan!!..

After sometime Neha di came along with , Arshi and Mahi di her Bestfriends, i started walking towards them but someone grab me from backside it's none other than my Bestfriend Naina, Ishika and Kiara !!.. I gave them a group hug and whispered in there ears that I need there help!!..
They staring at me being confused but i gave them a nod and said I tell you about everything after mehendi!!.. Okay they all said in unison !!.. We all started walking towards Neha di..

When designer started applying mehendi on Neha di and every other elders lady , then Rohan and Rishi goes towards stage and announced performance of Me, Naina, Ishika, Kiara, Arshi di , Mahi di and Crystal my cousin!!...

By all this mess i totally forgot about performance but if i disagree now every one suspect me so it's better to perform with my as usual smile so no one suspect me!!..

By taking a long breath i started walking towards stage where everyone is waiting for me!!...

This video is belong to it's orginal owner it's has nothing to do with me!!..

Everyone started praising us i felt a constant stare on me and i know who is this , is he perhaps know about my planning why he is constantly staring at me ... By signing i look towards him his eyes met mine by seeing his eyes i understand one thing he want to release his pain he want someone with whom he can share his pain but along with pain I see other emotion which i don't want to accept but it felt like he adores me by shrugging my shoulder I sat infront of designer for mehendi!!..

EKANSH POV

I see Vivek going to bride side and he go towards a room , After sometime Niki open the door and pulled Vivek inside i don't know but i don't like seeing both together i decided not to disturb them but then I remember Vivek is Neha's Boyfriend, Curiosity took best of me so I peeked through window because I can't listen anything from door, luckily window was opened and i hear all there conversation!!..

Ohh!!.. Impressive Niki your planning is mind-blowing but only loop hole is that I know about your planning and I will make sure that your plan work but you have to took the consequences of your plan ..( I said while smirking!!..)

But i must say she think about everyone about my family and her family reputation that why she wants there marriage today!!.. ( Automatic smile kept on my face after learning about her caring nature!!..)

What are doing with me Niki Why I can't keep you away from my mind!!..

By shrugging of i started going downstairs for Mehendi function!!..

My family forcefully sat me beside Neha !!..

After sometime Ro&Ri came on stage and announced Niki and her girls dance performance.. I look towards Niki she slap her forehead and started talking with herself by looking at her i must say she is such a cute baby!!..

In performance i can't take off my eyes from her , her smile is beautiful after performance i constantly staring at her she turned towards me our eyes met i felt like she is looking in my soul and i allowed her... I only adored her!!..

After few minutes of staring she walk towards a sofa and designer started applying mehendi in her hands!!..

She started walking towards another direction with her friends and Neha's friends!!..

She must taken there help in planning!!..

I also started walking towards there direction but Maa stopped me and said apply Mehendi I wanted to reject her but i don't want to hurt her so said okay!!..

I can see surprise in Maa and Choti Maa faces because in this five years i never gave any answer softly to anyone!!..

I started feeling guilty for my behaviour!!..

••••••••••••••••••••••^^^^^^^^^••••••••••••••

1.So guys what do you think is Ekansh is changing??

2.What will be Niki planning??

3.What consequences have to bear by Niki??

4.For more updates join #Naksh Journey!!.. 💞💞