Chapter 82: Misty's POV

I woke with a start, bumping my head as I sat up. "Ow," I said rubbing my head. Well that hurt. "What?! What happened?!" Dirt said as she woke up. "Nothing. I just hit my head," I told her. "Oh," she said, then went back to sleep. But don't worry, I'm fine. You can just go back to sleep. I didn't go back to sleep, though, so I just looked out the window. It was too dark to see anything, but I had nothing else to do. It was quiet on the bus, except for the few people who were snoring. Dirt was one of them. She'd sometimes turn her head and snore in my ear. I had to push her head away whenever that happened. I sat there for like five hours when, finally, everyone started waking up. I poked Dirt so she would get up. She groaned and slowly sat up. "Why did you wake me up?" she said, through a yawn. "Because I'm sick of you snoring in my ear," I said. She made a face at me. I laughed. Everyone was awake by now, and the bus was filled with the sound of their voices. I sat quietly, listening to everyone, while Dirt fully woke up and stopped being cranky. "Are you awake now?" I said after awhile. "I think so," she said, trying to hide a yawn, but failing. We talked for, I'm assuming, fifty hours, though that's probably not accurate.