Her Butler, Ordered

Hai!!!!! Sorry about no update last week, despite how much effort I put into this story, a lot of people don't read it unless I delay it for a week or two. So sorry for those who actually care ;-;. ANYWAYS! Enough of depressing talk, lets move onto a depressing chappie! yeeeeeeeeaaaAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Sebastian

I growled seductively, nipping at the beautiful, full breasts that lay in front of me. "Magnificent," I purred, my lovers shudders and moans fueling my lust.

Wrapping my fingers around Lilys wrists, I pinned them above her head. "Enough teasing," I smirked, eyes glowing a deep fuchsia. "Lets begin, shall we?" Right as I was about to ram my cock deep into her and swallow her moans with a passionate kiss, a loud clap of thunder echoed through the room.

The strong, beautiful woman beneath me squeaked and jumped in fear before retreating under the pillows. Frowning, I sighed, looking down at the shivering woman hiding beneath me.

"Lily, for the last time, it's only thunder," I said, gently reaching under the pillow to stroke her cheek. "It can't hurt you." She grabbed my hand, yanking me slightly under the pillow with her before dragging me into the covers with her. My eyes widened slightly in surprise. I can never get used to how much stronger she is than me.

"It doesn't matter!" She whined, clutching tightly onto me as she trembled slightly. "Its scawy..." I looked down at her adorable pouty face. "Cuuuutteeee," I cooed, peppering her face with kisses.

I was about to cuddle and snuggle with my little queen when I suddenly felt my contract mark burn. I scowled silently. Damned brat. "My love, I will be right back. Please try to get some rest," I said softly, pressing a kiss to her lips.

Lily whined softly as I stood. "I love you," I smiled warmly. "I love you, too," she squeaked out. I sighed as I dressed and exit the room. After talking with Ciel, he ordered me to do something rather...extreme. For information of course. Still. Lily wouldn't be happy. I cannot believe I have to do this. My poor Lily...

Taking a deep breath, I entered the living room, starting a fire to warm the room. As I poked at the wood, increasing the fire, I gasped, feeling something shove through my chest as I collapsed onto the floor.

Lily

Whimpering as my safety blanket left, I hid under the blanket. There was currently a large storm happening at the moment. Ciel has a few guests over this morning and just as they were about to leave, the storm hit.

And so did the murders. The remaining guests were terrified that they two would be killed off one by one. So, the investigation had begun and soon, night had hit. Being technically a dog, thunder bothered me.

Alright, not bothered. More like, scared. Okay, it was fucking terrifying. It was just so loud! And...scary...

Sighing shakily, I held Sebastian's pillow tightly in my arms as the soft pitter patter of rain lulled me to sleep. I awoke the following morning to an empty bed.

I frowned. "Sebastian?" I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eye. Maybe he's just making breakfast. Or someone got killed and he's cleaning the bloody guts off the walls and floorboards. I sighed and got dressed. Poor guy. Always being ordered around. I'll make him feel better...tonight.

Sadly, finding this guy was super difficult. I walked around the manor and found absolutely no one. He wasn't in the dining room, or the kitchen, or jerking off in the bathroom, or waking up his young master. Finally, I decided to check the living room.

Maybe he's alone and we can start early... I smirked slightly before walking downstairs only to be stopped by Ciel. "Lily. We need to talk," he said. Something was...off about his demeanor. He was usually super depressed and bored-looking but he was...serious.

Frowning, I looked at the closed living room door in front of me. "Let me through, I want to see Sebastian." Ciel sighed. "He...he's--" I interrupted him. "He's what? Is he hurt?" I asked, immediately worried.

I immediately pushed him gently pulled of the way before throwing open the door and immediately regretting it. But hey, I found Sebastian. Well, what was left of him...

Sorry for the sadnes! If you haven't seen my post GoT SPOILER ALERT!!

JON DIED!!! MY POOR, POOR, JON FUCKING SNOW WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN BROTHERS!! NOOOOO! WHATEVER ALLISER! YOUT ALL GONNA DIE ANYWAYS! MORONS!! Please vote and comment by the way, I really appreciate it. NOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY OLLEY?! WHY?!?!?!