Training and Invasion (Edited)

Lincoln awkwardly followed Riku to the way to her home, they only been friends for almost 2 days and already she took him to her house after spending some time around town as friends but he didn't want to take things in the wrong way so he made up his mind to not get too deep into thinking about it, eventually they arrived.

"Well, this is the place. Come on in, no need to be shy." Riku said with a blushed, Lincoln thought that she was probably still thinking about Usagi's statement on Lincoln being her boyfriend.

"Ok you first, it is your house after all."

As soon as they walked in the saw a tall slightly muscular woman with black hair in a pixie cut style wearing a black shirt under a red apron with blue pants and socks and she was holding a basket of laundry. Lincoln couldn't help but noticed that even though Riku's mother is a mature woman, she looks very young and the curves on her body along with the muscles would make any man fall but Lincoln remained focused on the task at hand, besides, she slightly reminds him of Luna a little bit.

"Oh, Riku-chan welcome back."

The woman then noticed Lincoln and how the two of the came together and was overwhelmed with joy and curiosity.

"Eh, so you finally got a boyfriend now?"

Both of them blushed and spoke in unison "we're not dating."

"Hmm what a shame, I really wish you would try to have a regular young adult life sweetheart."

"Mom!! Enough already!"

"What? you don't go out to socialize much, you're always either studying or training."

*sigh* "Anyways, mom this is Lincoln and Lincoln this is my mom."

"Hajimemashite, watashino namaewa Lincoln Loud desu." (Translate: "Nice to meet you, my name is Lincoln Loud.")

"Oh, you're the new Kamen Rider Riku told me about" Riku's mother then approached him and started to focus on Lincon's white hair. "Is your hair dyed?"

"Uh no, my hair is naturally white since I was born."

"Mom, please stop being rude in front to him I need to help train him so he can be prepared in a battle."

"Hmm, ok fine I'll just be doing chores around the house until your father gets home" she then picked up the laundry basket and proceeded to walk outside towards the back but stopped and looked back to Lincoln "Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself, so sorry, my name's Isuzu Kasami. Nice to meet you."

Riku pulled on Lincoln's sleeve signaling him to follow her to the living room towards a bookshelf and pulled a book down and opens the whole shelf to reveal a stairway as if this was a Batman movie.

"This is the entrance to the training area as well as the main headquarters so try to remember how to unlock it and let me know when your coming to train so my parents can know."

"Got it."

The two of them then descended down the stairs and Lincoln was flabbergasted by the mere sight of how advance the underground headquarters was. The place was a very large open spaced interior with white steel walls, a giant steel door at the end of a driveway, a simulation arena, a large supercomputer, a medical room, an arsenal of weapons and tools, a hologram table, some kind of laboratory, and a large platform that looks like a place for a vehicle but currently empty at the moment.

"Ok, this is awesome."

"I'm glad you enjoy it, we're probably gonna be spending a lot of time here working together to save humanity and beat the Synthoids but first, transform in the center of the arena while I get the system operating and have it recognize you."