Flames Of War

*The next day after classes*

"Ok the blueprints and design are finished and I managed to create 4 crates back at the base to start out, 2 for the police and 2 for the government." Riku said.

"That's great but how am I suppose to deliver 4 crates of high tech weaponry on my bike?" Lincoln said.

"I did not think about that."

"Forget it, I'll call Tanaka for a ride it's more easier anyways."

"Good idea, in the meantime I have a few new ideas to work on at the base."

"Just don't exhaust yourself."

"Yeah yeah."

*Ring Ring*

"Lieutenant Kyano speaking."

"Tanaka? It's me."

"Oh hey Lincoln-kun, what can I do for you?"

"Those weapons are ready and Riku made 4 crates of them already but I gonna need some help with the transport and you are literally the only cop who knows about the tunnel network that leads to the base."

"No problem, I'm on the way just make sure I can get through the entrance."

*Later at the base*

The tunnel doors opened and Tanaka's car entered the base and he sees Lincoln and Riku standing next to the hologram table with the 4 crates next to them but with one of them opened.

"So these are the new weapons?"

"Yeah if you want to go ahead and take a look at them you can."

"If that's the case then don't mind if I do."

Tanaka observed the contents of the crate and sees that it's filled with advance rifles and pistols and that while it does resemble the original concepts, it's technologically different along with the blue lights on the side of each weapon and a red dot sight built in each rifle.

"As expected, you two never disappoint."

"Oh come on, Riku was the one who made them herself so the real credit goes to her."

"Why do you always humble yourself?" Riku said.

"Well either way we should get these to the station and to the central government building as well."

"Might as well show it off at the station in their firing range so that everyone can see the change in firepower in the two."

"I'm sure the chief won't mind if we borrow it for a bit we should move while it's still daytime."

"Alright, let's go."

"Lincoln-kun, aren't you forgetting something."

"Hmm? Oh that's right."