Class And Booster (Redesigns included)

(New redesign pictures included in this chapter)

*The next day*

After the events yesterday, Lincoln decided to have a day off from training and was watching some videos he recorded on his phone of the fun times back in Great Lakes City in his dorm while waiting for a message from Riku telling him to pick up the communicators to hand out to Kenshi and Ako.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Ohayo Lincoln-kun" Isuzu voice was heard.

"Isuzu? How did you get my number, I don't recall giving it to you."

"I borrowed it from Riku-chan while she wasn't looking but anyways I need a favor."

"Yeah yeah, what's up?"

"When college start next week, can you look after Riku and hang out with her when you have time in between classes."

"Uh why?"

"It's because I worry for her, ever since she was young she never made much friends and more rivals than others and after what happened with Kyoya she's been pushing herself with work and isolated herself from others until she met you and she looks more happy like her work now matters because you're fighting in Kyoya's place."

"..."

"You're still there?"

"Yeah sorry, I'm still here and don't worry I'll look after her."

"Thanks Lincoln, Riku should be done with those communicators by now why don't you swing by and pick them up."

"Alright, I'll see you."

*Click*

*Meanwhile at Riku's house*

"Hey mom, who we you talking to?"

"Just Lincoln, I told him to swing by pick up those communicators you were building."

"I feel like you're hiding something from me."

"How rude, I am your mother and I simply want what's best for you."

"Hmm alright but I'll find out eventually."

"I've done nothing wrong, by the way do you ever see you and Lincoln together in the future?"

"We are not dating!"

(Isuzu's new design)

*Later*

Lincoln had just arrived at Riku's house and made his way towards the base after unlocking the access door from the living room and sees Riku in the laboratory.

"Hey hey hey." Lincoln said.

"Hey Lincoln, the communicators are right over there on the counter."