Under Attacked and Partnership

(Warning: a few curse words in this chapter, please don't report me)

*The Next Day*

All of the girls decided to spend the day together while Lincoln was working his shift at the cafe and Clyde decided to help him out today.

"Alight girls, what do we have in store today?" Carol said.

"Well, we did a lot of shopping yesterday but how about we explore Tokyo for a bit" Haiku said.

"Sounds great" Jordan said.

"I wanna visit some kind of arcade with a lot of Japanese claw machines, I seen a lot of videos of it" Lily said

"I've never been there but I know there is a place is that around" Riku said.

"Hmm, alright sweetheart we can go there later" Becky said while petting Lily on the head.

*Meanwhile In Another Dimension*

General Grave had just entered the throne room.

"General Graves, did you manage to find someone worthy to invade the earth dimension this time."

"I have my lord, may I introduce Captain Vorg."

*Walks into throne room and kneels*

"Captain Vorg reporting for duty."

(A/N: I'm too lazy and busy with college to create a picture so please use your imagination until I can come up with one later and update it, just know it has a very large mouth)

"He better last longer than the last one."

"I believe so, Captain Vorg possesses a special ability Commander Thorn didn't had."

"Really now, what exactly is this special ability?" Sentria asked.

"Essentially, the more rubble from his destructive power there is, he can consume it with his vacuum mouth and grow stronger and should Cyrus defeat him, his body shall regrow one last time to unleash all that power in giant form."

"Interesting, very well go invade the earth dimension at once."

"Yes my lord."

Captain Vorg then quickly exited the throne room to invade while General graves, Sentria, and the King discuss the situation with portals.

"What's the status update with General Willows and Bardo?"

"They have successfully harness the dimensional energy in a few of the smaller dimensions we've already conquered but it still wasn't enough for a stable portal, they are on the way to one of the more bigger dimensions and even some we haven't visited yet but will conquer."

"So be it, in the meantime, both of you gather more forces and increase our army's power."

"Yes my lord" both of them said together.

*Meanwhile with Lincoln and Clyde*

"You know, you don't have to volunteer to help me out like this."

"It's fine, I mean, you're here working by yourself while everyone else is out having fun it'll be like old times."

"Alright, I still appreciate it though."

"No problem... so what do you do if you need to go fight so suddenly while at work."

"Well it hasn't happen yet but all I need to do is inform Hayate about the situation and I head out, he knows about the whole secret and you can trust him."