Central

*Later*

Lincoln had just finish the meeting the the Japanese police force and entered the base through the tunnel doors and can see Riku and her parents at the computer.

*Removes disk and presses button*

"CANCEL"

*Deformation*

"Well I have yet to come up with a real plan without the proper information, and I'm usually the man with the plan."

"That's what we're here for, now I managed to find out who was the person in charge or at the very least overseeing the entire experiment, Major Kenshi Saburo" Ryouma said.

Ryouma then pulled up a picture of the Major on the screen, he was a middle-aged man with black hair in a military-style haircut and he a scar on his left eyebrow.

"Apparently,his superiors are not happy with the results of the experiment and are looking for answers he currently doesn't have" Isuzu said.

"But we do and might give it to them over a bit of negotiating" Riku said.

"Well, we won't be able to get close to him without some help from the lieutenant but how can we do that without revealing our identities?"

"Well I can understand you mean well but it's unavoidable, we must tell him in order for him to help us and trust us" Riku said.

"Agreed" Ryouma and Isuzu said.

"Alright, I'm give him a call to meet up somewhere to reveal my secret."

"It's our secret, we're in together Lincoln and don't forget it" Ryouma said.

"Don't worry, I won't."

"If there isn't a place a talk, just bring him back here" Isuzu said.

"It's your call."

*Ring Ring*

"Lieutenant Kyano speaking."

"Tanaka, it's me."

"Cyrus? What do you need."

"Me and my partners have discussed on what to do regarding that central government thing and made a decision."

"Ok, what's the plan?"

"Well that's the thing, is there a place we can meet in private?"

"How private?"

"Nobody can see us or hear us or even have a chance of eavesdropping without us knowing."

"Not at the top of my head, sorry."

"It's alright, listen, I'm going to pick you up from the station and escort you to a personal base but I need you to trust me."

"...Ok, I can do that, I'll be waiting."

*Beep*

"Sorry Riku, those new pieces of gear you want me to see is going have to wait for now."

"It's alright, I'm also trying to find ways to upgrade the police's weaponry."

*Later*

Lincoln then pulled up at the police station in his Rider form and sees Tanaka waiting for him.

"I know you're not gonna tell me yet but exactly where is this base of yours that you have to show me?"

"Can't say that, now hop on."