Truth revealed

The tunnel doors opened and Lincoln then entered the base after the fight with Cybots and can see Riku still on the main computer analyzing the video footage from Lincoln's eye lenses and from security cameras in the area of the fight, when he knew it was now safe he removed the disk from the belt and and pressed the button to undo the transformation.

"CANCEL"

"Hey Riku, I'm back."

"Hey Lincoln-kun, I'm just finishing up here."

"Oh, exactly what were you doing."

"Well I was studying the footage to find out more about this attack and how you as a Rider can improve after every fight."

"Oh ok then, but how about we get back back to training since we were interrupted, I am very committed to the Kamen Rider superhero life."

"Alright just give a sec to reboot the simulation."

The entry door on top of the stairs then opened to reveal Riku's mom, Isuzu, holding a plate of snacks.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Kasami"

"Please, no need for formalities Lincoln-kun, just call me Isuzu."

"Mom, did you need something?"

"I just heard about the attack in Kabukicho and considering how you were training before, I thought it would be appropriate to bring you some snacks to replenish your energy before I cook dinner."

"Well I was starved after the fight, thanks so much Isuzu."

"Go ahead and enjoy" Isuzu put the plate of snacks on the table near the computer and proceeded to walk up the stairs and to the kitchen while Riku and Lincoln were eating before resuming training.

*Meanwhile in another dimension*

The three figures once again entered the throne room and kneel in front of the King.

"Explain to me why the three of you decided to waste an opportunity to invade the earth dimension even further by not sending in any one of the Synthoids instead of just weak Cybots who can already bypass the seal without a portal at certain times, General Graves would you like to go first?"

The second figure stood up, it is revealed that it is a skull figure with a brown teared hood and white armor with only one shoulder piece on his right side and a large scythe on his right arm.

"We were attempting to lure out this new Kamen Rider and gather more information

"We were attempting to lure out this new Kamen Rider and gather more information."

"And what have you learned?"

"We have yet to learn about his identity but we do know that they are getting aid from the Kasami family and are most like not a member, their combat abilities are beginners level but are rising and equipped with a variety of weapons against us."