Encounter and Reunion

*Later*

Commander Thorn and his Cybots were attacking Machidaand the police were once again doing what they can to slow them down and help any civilians in danger.

"Lieutenant, what do we do next?" one of the officers with a shotgun said

"We stall for time and hope backup gets here before people die."

"Sir, look help has arrived" another officer said pointing at Lincoln approaching on his motorcycle.

"Everyone set a perimeter, let the Kamen Rider fight the enemy."

Lincoln then stops his motorcycle in front of the lieutenant and hopped off.

"Move your men back, I'll handle this."

Lincoln then walked towards the small army of Cybots and the one Synthoid while the police fall back and some of the Cybots tried to attack Lincoln but he deflected their weapons and used whatever karate lessons he picked up from Great Lakes to take them down swiftly.

Commander Thorn then stepped forward "So you're Cyrus huh?"

"And who are you, Baraka?"

"I am Commander Thorn, selected by the empire to destroy you!"

*Presses button*

"Sword!"

"TELEPORT... SWORD"

"Bring it peasant."

"Cybots stay back and out of my way."

The two of them started to clash with each other but Lincoln was at a disadvantage with Thorn's blades for hands so speed was not on his side today but he didn't want to give up and use whatever he can to win so he then pushes Commander Thorn back with a strong energized punch with his left hand.

*Pushes button*

"Blaster!"

"TELEPORT... BLASTER"

Lincoln grabbed the blaster with his other hand and started shooting Commander Thorn at a very close range and just use his sword to deflect his attacks while dodging but more Cybots started to appear and Lincoln already had his hands full but he still sees a couple of officers remaining at the scene so he once again pushes Thorn back at a distance.

*Thrusts sword into the ground and presses button*

"Shotgun!"

"TELEPORT... SHOTGUN"

Lincoln grabbed the handle of the shotgun but then turned and tossed the shotgun at one of the police officers.

"Hey you, catch!"

By coincidence, the lieutenant caught it and was surprised that Lincoln just tossed him a piece of advance weaponry like that.

"Use that shotgun to take care of the smaller ones while I deal with the big guy!"

"Uh... g-got it!"

Lincoln then pulled out his sword again and charged straight towards Commander Thorn while the lieutenant eliminate the Cybots one by one.

"What amazing firepower" the lieutenant thought.

Lincoln couldn't tell if he was winning against the Synthoid but by instinct he couldn't stop fighting nor did he want to stop but he soon snapped out of his fighting trance when he heard Riku's voice on the communicator in his helmet.