Comedian President And Android Secretary

*Meanwhile in the dark dimension*

Sentria was in her chambers working on a way to create new Synthoids and Cybots with the help of Sir Grim who happens to be the smartest of all the Dark Knights.

"So far, creating new Synthoids has proven to be more time-consuming for the dark energy to manifest into physical matter and it takes more energy to make the Synthoid powerful enough." Grim said.

"Which explains how Cyrus was able to defeat many of our Synthoids during our last encounter however, if we can find a way to bring back the old ones and improve their abilities."

"We would once again have a powerful army." The two of them said.

"I had no idea you were such a scientist Sir Grim and I appreciate you helping me with my work."

"It's fine, I enjoy working on scientific projects anyways. Plus I wanted to talk to you about your daughter and about Lady Ragnok."

"You've heard about their encounter?"

"I know that Seras is your daughter so I will tell you that Ragnok's affection towards her are real but it won't stop there."

"What do you mean?"

"If she's committed to make Seras her lover, or her property, it's only a matter of time before your daughter accepts her."

"I suppose that means I should finally have the talk with my daughter before it's too late."

*Ring* *Ring*

Sentria activated the communicator and a holographic projection of King Nalos appeared.

"Sentria, report."

"My lord, me and Sir Grim are working on a way to bring back old Synthoids and pgrade them considering new powerful Synthoids takes too much time to create.

"Excellent, we are half way through to the temple. Make sure to get at least one decent Synthoid and a couple of Cybots by the time of the next attack to keep Cyrus busy."

"Of course my lord."

*A few days later with Lincoln and Riku*

The two of them, along with Calcifer and Alexander inside Lincoln's jacket, are standing outside the giant building of Hiden Intelligence. Lincoln had aced his drivers test and thanks to Tanaka he managed to obtain his motorcycle license to avoid any trouble with the law and Riku had already told Lincoln her plan to get the android body for Ai-chan here by asking the president, who is a previous Kamen Rider, for assistance.

"So this is Hiden Intelligence? The others back home would be jealous, you sure this is a good plan?." Lincoln said.

"I'm positive, why?" Riku said.

"Well your plan involves revealing my identity to the person we're about to meet."

"It'll be fine, besides he a Kamen Rider so he'll keep it secret."

"... *sigh*... Alight Riku, I'll trust you."

They then went inside and proceeded through security and the front desk and made their way up through the elevator to the president's office. When they walked into the office they see the white interior and desk where a man with brown hair, a red hoodie under a suit jacket, black pants, and bright yellow green shoes sitting behind the desk and standing next to him is an android girl in a white dress (I think), white jacket, a light teal skirt, the android ear piece, and black pants, and heels.

 When they walked into the office they see the white interior and desk where a man with brown hair, a red hoodie under a suit jacket, black pants, and bright yellow green shoes sitting behind the desk and standing next to him is an android girl in...