Memories and Preparations

*Meanwhile in Shibuya*

Armed with a tactical Benelli M2, Tanaka along with a couple of patrol cars were attempting to hold the Cybots back from causing any more damage and harming civilians and luckily there wasn't any Sythnoids this time but their current firepower was just barely enough.

"Lieutenant, I'm not sure we can hold out for much longer" a rookie officer said.

"Just make every shot and second count, backup is on the way" Tanaka said.

Just then from the distance, Lincoln arrived on scene and managed to quickly park his bike in front of the patrol cars and hopped off to approach the policemen and the Cybots.

"All units fall back, let him handle this."

"Sorry for the delay but have no fear for I am here *presses button on belt* sword!"

"TELEPORT... SWORD"

Lincoln grabbed his sword and charged straight towards the massive amount of Cybots and one by one he slashed and thrusted his sword through each of them but he underestimated the quantity during this encounter and sees that there's even more Cybots charging towards him even after his fury of sword attacks.

"I should really pick up the pace *presses button* dual!"

"DUEL... SWORDS"

A second sword was then teleported in front of him and Lincoln grabbed it with his other free hand and unleashed a more intense fury of slashes with his double swords and quickly annihilate the army of Cybots within seconds but there was one last bigger wave of Cybots coming after him which gave Lincoln an idea and readied both of his swords.

"Always wanted to this...*exhale*... starburst stream!"

(We all know what happens next, if you don't you can open a new tab and look it up on YouTube.)

Lincoln then did a horizontal swing from left to right with the right sword and immediately performed an uppercut with the left sword where he then jumped up and slashes a Cybot with both swords from left to right while spinning, twice. Lincoln then landed while facing another Cybot and slashes an X from top to bottom, before inversely slashing the X again from bottom to top. He then leaps at a small group of Cybots and makes two diagonal slashes from the same starting point, with the left sword heading from top to bottom to the left, while the right sword heads from bottom to top toward the right. Lincoln then reverses his grip on the two swords and slashes another X with both swords from top to bottom where he performed a barrel-roll like maneuver while slashing at the target, like a corkscrew and slashes another two X's at the target, first from top to bottom and then bottom to top. He then makes a diagonal slash with the right sword, top-right to bottom-left, then spins left and uses his momentum to deal a horizontal, right to left slash with the left sword where he then, at a very high speed, makes an uppercut with the right sword; then another with the left sword, a downward slash with the right sword, then a downward diagonal slash towards the right with the left sword, spins and repeats the previous attack, and thrusts the right-handed sword out where he did the final slash of a forceful downward lunge with the left sword.

(I got all of that from the SAO wiki and altered a couple of words here and there, please don't report me for copyright. I just wanted to use this move in the story.)

Just like that, all of the Cybots were destroyed in a swiftly manner.

"And that's the end of that."

*Placed both swords in the center of belt*

"RETURN"

Lincoln approached Tanaka as he and the other officers lowered their weapons.