FOUR

" do you think I am that bad to forget such an important day of your life ? " " no I- that " I cursed under my breath for stuttering.

" I know our relationship might not be the same as before but that doesn't mean I would forget coming here with the girl whom I once called my friend " He said as I felt a little guilty to think that of him before.

A little smile creased on my lips as I felt my heart filling with warmth. I don't know why but it oddly felt nice that he remembers.

It made me blush at the thought but at the same time it hurted that he doesn't even call me his friend anymore.

I know this already right ? It didn't bother me anymore but still hurted. Atleast as strangers, he remembers it though and that was what it mattered me the most.

Petals of the cherry blossoms on trees fluttering as some broken petals stirred in the mid air with the breeze. A flower, slowly swaying with the wind landed on the water as I grinned looking at it. Everything felt so beautiful.

I loved how this place makes me forget everything going on in my life and makes me feel loved, cherishing the memories of my mom but I felt more loved today as Jimin was here today, again.

I shifted my gaze on him. He must have grown big but still looks the same when we first met. His hands were tucked in his pockets.

The breeze blew against his locks, moving then lightly as he watched the serenity. He is beautiful and I couldn't help but fall more harder just like those red petals from the trees.

" out of all the places you choose to come here every year.. why ? " " hmph " I reacted to his sudden question, taking me off guard as he shifted his gaze toward me.

" this place holds a lot of memories of her and mine.. she met dad here.. dad confessed to her here.. she revealed her first pregnancy here.. she celebrated my every birthday here.. red blossoms were her favourite,

she used to put them in my hair and told me I look a princess and how someday a prince will come to steal me from her.. but.. " I looked away and clenched my fist on the bridge railing. " before that the god stole her away from me " I weakly smiled as my cheeks swell up to match the colour of the blossom.

" there are many places to go but they aren't special as much as this one " " you miss her, don't you ? " He asked as I just hummed in response.

" do you know Jimin, my mom used to say, when someone leaves the earth, they become a star and watch us from above.. so whenever I missed her I talked to the stars and felt like I was talking to my mom "

" do you really believe it " " I do.. don't you " " umm.. " He stepped closer to me, taking his hands out pockets as he crossed and rested his arm on the railing.

" don't you feel awkward.. " His forehead frowned as he stroked his chin with his index finger.

" like they watch us everytime and whatever we do.. like when we are peeing.. " He mumbled making me chuckle. " I don't think they can watch through the walls, " I said.

Snapping his fingers, " ah! there's a point " He nodded. " ..but what if they can, they'll be getting to watch live porn everynight "

We looked at each other and burst into laughter. For the first time over these years, I am seeing him laugh fondly. I don't remember the last time when he laughed with me, if not it was in my last night dream. He wasn't the Jimin that I faced last night.

The glisters in his dark orbs were different, just like the old Jimin's. His way of shyly looking down, his eyes squinted as he smiled, made me realise how much I have missed it.