TWELVE

My eyes were fixed on my wrist watch as the elevator door opened with a ping and I walked out of it, looking around for the auditorium.

It was today, finally the day we present and launch our both of the game infront of the officials and so I was here at the webtoon company.

We would have launched the previous game early but today seemed a good opportunity as a lot of investors were present today at the venue.

As per I came to know from the receptionist, the auditorium has to be somewhere on this floor.

My teammates had already reached before time while I was running late since I decided to visit the hospital first before coming here. Late, not really since we have one hour before the presentation starts but that was for the rehearsal.

My eyes went to the report file. I know I'll regret this for life since I haven't told them yet, not even Jungkook that I am resigning today and leaving for Busan right after the presentation.

I'll regret not spending enough time with them, my second family, on the last day and who knows if I'll ever get to see them again? sure at my funeral.

I was lost in my thoughts looking at the reports when suddenly " Y/n! " I lifted up my head and saw Jungkook coming toward me.

I quickly hugged the file as if it seemed like a normal file to him. " where have you been Y/nie? your phone was switched off too.. you know today is an important day right ? " He said as I took out my phone and saw it was actually switched off because of the low battery.

" ugh.. sorry.. it was dead " I showed him the phone screen as he held my wrist. " we don't have time for this, you have to prepare " He said and pulled me to the green room of the auditorium.

As soon as I stepped in, " where were you ? " " aish this unpunctual bitch " my teammates already started with their scolding, complete disappointment displayed on their nervous faces.

" sorry sorry " I mumbled walking to one corner of the room which had the socket and a charger which would fit my phone usb. I put down the report on the nearby table and connected my phone to the charger.

I switched it on when again someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in between the group and there we started with the presentation rehearsal again.

I was seated on the chair near Jungkook watching all of them again and again, having no thoughts in my mind. I just wanted to picture them though my eyes while my heart sank.

Indeed I was nervous since we had a big day yet it wasn't big over the thought that how would I tell them that I am leaving.

Jungkook made a mistake in his speech as Aera smacked his head correcting the dialogue but instead he slammed her back, doubling it.

I chuckled watching her pull his hair and him doing the same thing as everyone tried to stop them and Rang sighed over them sitting relaxed in his chair.

I didn't have the heart to leave them, I was habituated to their presence, these fights. how will I survive the days without them?

" Y/nie, fix this " Jungkook said showing me up his hair with an annoyed face as I chuckled moving my fingers through it.

I hurted me more especially by not telling Jungkook, hiding things, that wasn't even in our best friends' thing but I had to. I have been hiding a lot of things that would hurt him too at the end so it was better kept away from him.

I want him to be really angry at me to a point he hates me and forgets me at the end. Jungkook went away to other seat. I'll miss my bunny so much.

Nevertheless, I still wonder what Jimin would think about it.