01

"You have to be kidding me"

You see, Rowan Blanchard was happy with the way things were going in her life. She had an amazing family, she was an open advocate for feminism and the LGBT+ community (being part of it herself) she had amazing friends, an amazing job that she loved and an amazing character that she had made her own.

Riley Matthews, even though it was really different of how Rowan was in real life, meant the world to her. Riley was the introduction she had to the big deal when it came to acting. She gained an amazing fanbase, gained money doing the thing that she loved the most, got to meet the best group of friends a girl could have asked for, and got the chance to teach the world how to be better and do better. Riley was an amazing person (sometimes annoying, but overall a magnificient human being) and Rowan loved how the writers of the show had built up Riley's character.

Until now, that is.

After 1 season of an intense (and, in Rowan's opinion, innecesary) love triangle between her character, Maya and Lucas, the boy had finally made the decision that everyone knew he would eventually take: Riley. Throughout the show's 5 seasons, Riley and Lucas (mostly known around their fanbase as "Rucas") have been going strong ever since "Girl Meets Ski Lodge".  Both Rowan and Peyton (who portrays Lucas) were happy with the way the relationship turned out to be, since they were both friends and comfortable enough to act romantic around each other for certain periods of time (for the sake of their characters. At least that what they said).
They have just sat down to do the table read of the 2 last episodes of the show. Girl Meets World was one of the most succesful new Disney Shows (since the others were, to say the least, trash) and it shoked the world when Disney cancelled it after only 3, only to be replaced with Andy Mack, that, although a good show, couldn't compare to the simplicity yet importance of GMW. That's why their fanbase created a campain to get another network to pick up the show, which eventually worked, and GMW got a season 4 and 5 under directions of Netflix.
Now though, it was really time to say goodbye. The show had been around for too long, and the popularity of the show slowed down due to other shows (like "A Series of Unfortunate Events"). Also, both Sabrina and Rowan had jobs outside of the series (Sabrina touring and Rowan starting in new roles) and they had lots of schedule issues.So far, the had filmed 10 out of the 13 episodes of Season 5, which meant the Show's Finale was right around the corner.

Which leaves us right were we started.

See, Rowan considered herself very professional. She never said something if she didn't know it was important, never cursed in front of producers, and respected their opinion towards what was good for ther characters.

Until now.

"They do WHAT?"

"They get married" Michael (creator of both Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World) repeated the statement, as in repeating it makes the situation a little bit less crazy in Rowan's mind.

"What do you mean they get married? Are you serious? I know this somehow worked out for Cory and Topanga but there's literally no way that's gonna happen with these 2. Didn't we go through this already? Don't we know that this kid doesn't know how to make proper decisions? Also, Riley still has the mentality of a child! How can we expect these 2 to commit to this type of relationship when they just learned how to be boyfriend and girlfriend less than a year ago!"

Rowan felt breathless after she finished talking, but she was honestly proud of the way she defended her character. She thinks Riley and Lucas could be endgame, she really does, but a move like this could easily ruin everything for the couple and the characters themselves. She was not gonna let someone ruin a character she had worked so hard on and was practically a part of her.