19.

Peyton

You would think that after meeting again with the beautiful girlfriend i loved after not seeing her for amost 2 years i would be overfloaded by happiness like any other good boyfriend would be.

But no.That's not my case.

When i first realized i had feelings for Rowan, i couldn't do anything about it, since she wasn't allowed to date me (or anyone else, by that matter) so i tried to move on. Then i started seeing Paris, and i actually thought i did.

But then she left.

She left me to deal with the feelings i have denied for a long time. And for a few moments i thought i could ignore them. I managed to hang out with Sabrina more (and people began shipping us like crazy) and i ever ignored her for a while (but of course, you just can't ignore your TV couple for a long time).

And the feelings just came back.

And so did Paris.

And i know that,if Paris had not showed up, i would probably be with Rowan right in this second.

If she felt the same, of course.

But she doesn't. She never has and never will.No matter how much i liked her before. No matter how obvious i always tried to be while being around her. No matter how many times i was there to help her on whatever she needed, because i wanted to be there for her.

I actually thought it was just a crush.

I actually tought i could get over it. But i didn't. I just put it on hold for a while.

It's time to admit it.

I, Peyton Graham Meyer, seriously like Rowan Eleanor Blanchard.

I can't keep seeing Paris when my heart belongs to somebody else. Even though Rowan  doesn't even feels the same. I will have to hide my feelings for a while.It's the best.

For all of us.

Short chapter, i know. Promise i will write more soon. Thank you for reading!