18.

Rowan

"Rowan, i need to talk to you"

Is he really going to do it? Is he really going to talk about what happened on the wedding? I need explanations. Is he really going to explain it to me?

It has been confusing. All of sudden the tiny little butterflies i felt in my stomach when i was around him decided to come back and disturb my internal peace. Since neither of us wanted to actually talk about it, i actually thought that i needed to take it as "nothing happened! Well, yes it did, but there's nothing to worry about!"

At least that was what i told my mom when she asked me how my day went that day (I can't keep anything from her).

But what if it meant something for him? What if this silly butterflies came back for a reason?

The only thing i could do was nod.

"I.."

"Hello, everyone!"

Damn it!

"Today, we filmed the last episode of Girl Meets World. I'm so proud of what we have accomplished through the years, all the views, all the hard work that everyone put on this project. Thank you to the cast, to the directors, to the camera man, to the other writers, and to Disney Channel for giving us this opportunity. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you for everything" We started clapping. After that i noticed that everyone was leaving.

But i couldn't leave. I needed to know.

"Rowan, we have to go" Sabrina (being "patient" as always) kept moaning while trying to drag me to her car, where Cecilia was already in, sitting in the passenger seat, pointing at her clock with a frown.

"But i need..."

"You can do it later. It's time to go"

It really seems like the world is not on my side today.

Rowan, you really need to chill. You're over reacting. He probably wanted to tell you that you have some of your breakfast in your teeth. I quickly checked. No, Nothing. It must be something else. You really need to remember: It's Peyton who we're talking about. He doesn't talk about feelings! It was probably nothing. Or maybe it was something, but not the "something" you are hoping for. He will probably text you later.

Even though my mind was being reasonable, i had a tiny peace of hope. Tiny.

After about 20 minutes since we left, our phones,all synchronized, got a notification. Since Sabrina was driving, just Ceci and I looked at it.

"Peyton meyer (Since, for some reason, couldn't change his name to "Meyer" with capital M) just posted a photo"

Would you please stop tickling my stomach, you stupid little butterflies. It's just a picture, probably from the taping.

Hiding my (completely obvious) excitement, i quickly clicked on it and unlocked my phone.

My smile instantly faded.

"Glad to be with this beauty by my side"

I told you not to get too exited.

I hate you, stupid silly butterflies

8K.Really.You.Are.AMAZING!