22.

Rowan's P.O.V:

I felt tears running down my face.How could he so this to me?I thought he liked me.Well obviously it was all a lie.

I start running to my house, crying and crying.Suddenly i received a text.It was Cameron's.

"Hi Rowbear!How are you?"

"Don't even talk to me again"

"Why?What did i do?"

"Oh, you don't know?Then ask the fucking girl that you were kissing"

And then i smashed my phone.

I cry and cry until i fell asleep.

I woke up, go downstairs,grabb a chocolate chip waffles, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk and a wealthy chocolate bar.What?I'm deppressing...and hungry.

"Rowan, what happen to the ice cream and the waff..Oh my god, what happen, are you okay?"Carmen ask me with a worried face.

"Why do you think i'm not okay?"

"Because every time you're upset about something, you eat all the think that have chocolate"

I just break down.I told her everything.Peyton.Cameron.Genevieve.Everything.

"Wow,Rowan,i don't know what to say"

"Is okay Carmen.Is okay"

"You know what?You don't need a guy to be happy.But know, what do you think about Paper Towns?"She smirk.

"You know me better than anyone"

We sat on the couch with all my food as we watched Paper Towns.When the mobie was about to end, my mom come to the room with tears in her eyes.

"Mom...what's wrong?I ask, really worried.

"It's your dad"

"What?Mom, that can't be.Dad is in a plane right now remember?He was going on a work trip"

"The airport...ca..lled...his...plan..e..cra..shh...he didn't make it"

Smarkle is endgame.That's all i have to say.
10 votes for the next chapter.