The Wedding (Last Chapter)

Rowan

3:00 A.M. 8 hours after the wedding

"Explain yourself Rowan Eleanor Charlotte Blanchard!"

"How do you know about my third name?"

"Just answer me!"

They were some times when i ask myself why the writers chose Cecilia to be Smackle. I mean, she's so smart and has the appearance and everything, but when her fangirl side takes over, she's just crazy.

"Why at 3:00 A.M?"

"Because you didn't answer me 8 hours ago"

"I have nothing to explain. You saw what happened. End of the story"

"I know that's not the end of the story Rowan"

'Yes, it is. It was just a kiss. Let it go"

"Rowan, i know you said you'd given up on him a while ago, but i know the feelings are still there"

Yes, i liked him. When i was 12, i actually thought he was cute. It was a silly crush, really. I gave up on him when i turned 13. Sadly, i decided to tell Sabrina and Cecilia about it, since one day they catched me staring at him. So, here we are.

"There were no feelings before, there are no feelings now. Look, Ceci, i know that you enjoy fangirling over us and everything, but i don't think we are going to be something in the future. Sorry"

She sighed.

"Rowan, at least take some time to decide this. There's no pressure on you, alright? You don't have to figure it out right now, but don't take rushed desitions"

"Thank you Ceci"

"But just to remind you, i had never shipped something that doesn't end up being endgame. I was the only one in the cast that shipped Corbrina and here we are, with them snogging everywhere"

"Bye Ceci"

"Night Row"

"It's 3 in the morning!"

"Good morning then. I'll see you soon"

...

I don't like him. I can't like him. Not again.

Is hard not to like him. Have you seen him? He's so charming.I mean, not as charming as Matthew Lewis, or One Direction, but charming in his own way.

But that doesn't mean anything.

Does it mean anything the fact that i love his smile so much that i feel butterflies just to think about it? No it doesn't.

Does it mean anything the fact that i love when he gets nervous? He's not like me (i bite my nails) he takes 3 long breaths. He's so calm and peaceful, it ACTUALLY helps me with the nerves (believe me, trying to visualize the audience naked is NOT good. Especially when your parents are sitting there)

But it still doesn't mean anything.

Does it mean anything the fact that i want to kiss him again? The kiss wasn't perfect, but, which kiss is? It was sweet and beautiful. We had a few problems, since i didn't have experience with kissing, but after a while we got comfortable and did it more naturally (we rehearsed them when we rehearsed our vows)

It means something

It does mean something.

It means a lot.