Epilogue (Part 2/2)

You have to hear this song.It's so amazing.I love it.

Rowan's P.O.V:

When we get to our house, we took our bags and get into the car again, not caring if i was still on my dress and he was still in our tuxedo.We just want to get to the fucking hotel and..made kids.(you just don't understand how much i hate the word with s).

As soon as we get to the Paris' airport, i change myself into comfortable clothes, so did Peyton. When we finally get a cab, we quickly go to the hotel.

As we get there, when we get to our room, i instantly go to open the window to see the view.London was amazing.I know that i been here 6 years ago, but i only last 2 days, and i didn't get to see the whole city.I love it so much.

Suddenly i felt 2 arms wrapped around my waist and start kissing my neck.

I turn around and start kissing him.Then we start making out.He start to kiss my neck softly leaving hickeys all around it until he finally found my sweet spot.I moan.He start to unbutton my t-shirt as he took of his.He start kissing my lips, then my neck and he keeps getting lower and lower until que reach the middle of my bra.He took of my pants leaving me only in my underwear as he took off his pants.Then he kiss me passionately as he wrap his arms around my waist.I instantly wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he took me to the bed and he surcharge me on it gently, without breaking the kiss.He tried to unclip it, but since he's a a guy, he couldn't.

"Oh come on!How do you do this all the time?This is so hard"

"Here, let me do it"

"You are amazing babe"

"Thanks, but i'm right here"I say pointing at my face.

"Sorry.I couldn't help myself"

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"He ask me.

"I'm sure"

He lowered my underwear and he threw it with my bra.

And here we go.

NOW, SINCE I PUT A LOT OF THINGS THAT REALLY GIVES ME SHIVERS, LET'S LET THEM HAVE THEIR NAUGHTY FUN ALL BY THEIRSELVES.

I woke up with the smell of hotcakes and bacon.Damn it!I love my girl.

"Good morning sweetheart"I said as i kiss her cheek.

"Good morning babe.I make you breakfast"

"I love you so much babe"

"I know"

I saw her while she was mixing something in the frying pan.Just to think about starting a new family with her it makes me so happy.I just want to go and having our own home.But i realize:Home isn't where you sleep at night.Your home is where you feel that you can be yourself.Where you feel amazing every day.Where you don't have to pretend, where you can be exactly who you are.I'm finally there, because when i look at her, i'm home.

Guys, this is the end.I'm totally crying now.I can't believe i'm leaving such an amazing family.I love you guys so much that i considered you a family because, hey, you don't need to read this.Or my chapters.Or my ANs.You guys love me for who i am, and that's something that i never experienced before.Thanks so much for everything.I'm gonna thank you better in the acknowledgments.Love you guys, hope you liked it😭