17.

Peyton

"Paris?"

Paris, or Paris Berelc as you may know her, was (i think she still is) my girlfriend. We started hanging out when i went to pick up Rowan from the set of Invisible Sister, since her mom had to pick up Carmen from football and Sabrina had to pick up her cousin from ballet. We started hanging out as a group first (all the Disney actors who were 14 to 20) but after a while  we started to hang out alone.

We dated for almost a year, until she got a job offer to work on a TV show in Australia. Although we never broke things up.

Now i see the problem.

"Peyton! " She stood up, ran towards me and threw her arms around my neck. I hug her back.

"God, i missed you" I whispered in her ear.

I thought you liked Rowan.

"I missed you more"She leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. All the memories were coming back in a rush. Why do i ever considered dating someone else?

Because you like Rowan.

"I totally missed that more" She laughed.

"How's things going? How is the show? How's your grandma? Last time you called you told me she was better,but you know how her health changed so much since 2014... How are things going with Sabrina and Corey? How's Rowan? Is she alright? Is she dating someone?"

I frowned.

"You're frowning, so that means she IS dating someone! That's awesome!So, are you going to answer the other questions i asked you or are you going to stay here frowning?"

"Just...let's not talk about myself right now. How was Australia? How's your mom? Did you liked the cast?"

"Well... Australia was awesome. I took a picture with a kangaroo, you know?  Here, just let me search it.."

I thought you liked Rowan.

But i love Paris, remember?

But she left

But she came back.

So?Rowan has been there for you since the beginning

That doesn't mean anything. I love Paris. She loves me. Rowan doesn't have feelings for me. Just a silly crush. Nothing to worry about.

If you say so.

Short chapter. I know.I'm lazy. Next one is going to be longer, i promise.