7.

Sabrina

"Which color would you like?"

"Good morning to you too Sab"

"I mean, i know that i already bought mine, but i really want to have this experience with you and the girls"

"Sab"

"But what if you don't like the style of my dress?"

"Sab"

"What if you don't like the color?"

"SABRINA ANN LYNN CARPENTER!"

"WHAT??"

"Is 5 o' clock in the morning and i seriously need to get some sleep. So, can you please wait until we get to the dress store in 5 hours?!"

"Do you think i'm overreacting?"

"For the love of Harry Potter, please, go to sleep Brina, alright?I understand the pressure of  the "Last Episode" thing, but this is crazy"

"All right, all right, i get it. Good night Smiley-Riley "

"Have i ever told you that you are crazy?"

"Everyday, girl. Everyday"

....

Rowan

"That's not the one "

5 hours after my morning call with Sab, Cecilia (Smackle), Sarah, Darby, Sabrina and i are at a dress store so we could decide which dress they are renting. Sabrina came with us since she already bought her dress so they have to combine with that one.

"Why not?"Sarah ask looking at the reflexion of herself in the mirror.

"That's not Riley's purple"

"I seriously think that doesn't matter"

"It does matter. The purple is what represent her. It's always the same purple and if you change it will be a disaster and the people will notice and they will complain and we're going to ruin the last episode...so, in conclusion, that's not the one"

They all stared at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Alright...i will try another one"

"What were you saying about getting crazy about the "Last Episode" thing and that it wasn't the big deal?"

"Just shut up"

"Everything is gonna be fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Tell me when i have been wrong?"

"You really want me to tell you?"

"Not at all"

We hug

"So...what about this one?"Sarah ask getting out of the dressing room with a new dress.

"LOVE IT!"I yell

"HATE IT!".

"I'm choosing"

"I'm the maid of honor!"

"I'm the one who have the video of you drunk with 2 straws in your nose yelling "I'm Hazel Grace, please love me Augustus" pouncing on my cousin who was limping because someone hid his crutches that i can post on internet"

"You win"She admit.

"I always win"