0.1

The weather in California is cooling down as October comes up in a few days. I always loved fall, especially in New York.

I was ready for pumpkin patches, haunted houses, and scary movies, even though I watch them all year long.

Not much has happened in these past two months. I've had two new songs come out, which have been going well.

Sam and Colby have been filming for Hell Week so they've been traveling a lot recently.

We haven't told anyone in our fandom about us two being in a relationship, but they know I'm in their group.

Paige's album came out and it's been doing extremely well. She's been trying to get a headline tour.

I know Grant's wanting to do one too so they might team up and have him open up for her.

I know I want to do a tour too but I need to release more songs. Kurtis is trying to find bars that'll let me perform my songs live.

I've also done some photoshoots for the different single covers. I try to align those whenever Colby's filming.

Colby and I are still going strong, which I love. We haven't told each other the love word yet and we haven't fully hooked up either.

We're taking things slow and we're not rushing anything that we're not ready for anything yet.

We've been so busy in our careers, we haven't done it yet, but that's okay with me.

Tonight, we're all going to the party at Kian and Jc's house. They're throwing a party for their friend, Trevi, and they invited Sam and Colby.

Since they invited us, we all got invited. I was excited for this party. I had on a pair of skinny jeans, a crop top, and Colby's flannel.

In the past couple months of us dating, I've stolen a bunch of his clothes. They're really comfortable and they smell like him.

I just straightened my hair and I'm about to gather all my stuff together. "Is that my flannel?" Colby asked when he walked into his room.

Since I was already over, I got ready in his room. "You mean, our flannel?" I asked him while standing up from the floor.

I spend a lot of time over here and he spends a lot of time at my apartment.

I love how we don't get bored of each other and we have normal conversations.

I can be myself around him. That's the part I really enjoy the most. "I think everyone's on the way now." He tells me.

He goes over and sits on his couch. He was already dressed and ready so he was scrolling through his phone.

I went over and joined him on the couch. "So, how fucked up are you getting tonight?" I asked curiously.

"Depends on how much you drink." He jokes. I hit him with a pillow causing him to laugh.

"I probably won't drink too much knowing I have to edit for Hell Week." He answers my question more seriously.

That's understandable. Him and Sam have been doing a lot of editing recently. I just can't wait to watch the videos.

They told me what happened but wouldn't show me any of the footage. They want me to watch it when it's put together.

I honestly couldn't wait. When we heard people start talking downstairs, we joined them.

Everyone said they were really excited for this party. Once Elliot came here, we piled into his car.