1.2

I've been practicing my set list for the past few days and I think I have it pretty down.

I go on in a few days and everyone's going to support me, even Jacob.

Tonight, I'm not worried about it though. Tonight, we're all going to a club for Sam's birthday.

I was currently looking for something to wear. I decided to put on a red dress that has very thin spaghetti straps.

It was kinda tight and showed everything off. It came to my mid thigh and showed off my breasts a little.

I put on light make up with some matching heels. Once I was done getting ready and getting my things, I checked on Paige in her room.

She was dressed in an outfit that looked like Maddie's from the first episode of season two of Euphoria.

Let me tell you, she rocked it. I made sure to wolf whistle whenever I walked in. She instantly started blushing and laughing.

"Damn, Elliot's going to have his hands all over you." I tease her. I swear, her face turned ten times redder if it was possible.

"Oh says you, maybe you and Colby can actually do it." She jokingly came back.

I gotta give it to her, it was a good one. I waited for her to finish getting ready and once she was, we drove to the boys house.

We were all meeting there, pregaming, and then taking Uber's to the club. We probably have to get two or three for all of us to get there.

I was excited for tonight. I counted it as a celebration for Sam, Grant, and Paige.

When we get to the house, everyone was here but Grant and Jacob.

We heard them talking in the kitchen so that's where we walked it. Of course, Kat started wolf whistling which brought attention to us.

I saw Elliot's eyes travel up and down Paige, checking her out. I looked over at Colby to see he looked extremely good.

He had on black skinny jeans, a black long sleeved button up, and a leather jacket. He looked extremely good.

I brought my eyes back up to his face to see he was doing the same exact thing, checking me out.

I went over to him and grabbed a shot glass. "I think that's my new favorite dress on you." He flirted with me.

He looked so good. I just smirked at him as I poured vodka in the shot glass and took a shot.

Jacob and Grant walked in and they were super dressed up as well. We called our Ubers and decided to take a shot together.

We figured we thought it'll be extremely funny to instead of saying a normal toast, we rose our glasses up and sang to Sam.

We sang happy birthday which we all thought was really funny. Once we finished, we all took a shot of our alcohol of choice.

I made sure to tell Sam happy birthday, causing him to smile. Once the Ubers get here, we all pile in so we can head to the club.

I was in a car with Colby and the whole ride was so funny.

Colby was already buzzed so every time it would get quiet, he would start barking.

I don't know if it was because I was also buzzed or the driver's reactions but every time he did it, I would burst out in laughter.

I could tell this was going to be an amazing night. We all made it to the club and luckily, we had a spot to ourselves.

It was roped off with couches and a bucket with a bunch of different bottles of alcohol. This was the craziest thing I've ever done.

We all sat on the couches and grabbed what we wanted to drink. I grabbed the Pink Whitney and poured some into a cup.

The music was extremely loud and there were a lot of people in here. As we poured a bunch of drinks, I saw a girl come over to us.

"Hey, my name is Sarah and I'll be your bartender tonight. I'll be refilling your bottles every so often." She informed all of us happily.

We made sure to thank her as we all started drinking together. I looked around to see everyone in their own conversations.

I think that's crazy cause the music was extremely loud. I was sitting in between Colby and Grant.

I made sure to post a video on my Instagram of all of us at the club and telling Sam happy birthday.

The longer we were there, the more drunk we got. After finishing my fourth cup of Pink Whitney, I look over at Colby.

"Do you wanna dance with me?" I ask in Colby's ear. He smiled and nodded.

We sat our drinks down and went over to the dance floor. There was no denying that I was drunk.

The two of us went to the floor and started to dance with each other.

Because of the alcohol, I was really feeling myself. I started dancing on him and grinding on him a little.

After a while, I could feel him against me for a moment. It felt good to let loose like this.

Especially everything that's been happening these past few weeks with recording, traveling, and the Paige and Elliot drama.

Drinking with them at this club was extremely fun. Too bad I drank so much, I blacked out during it.

One minute I'm dancing with Colby, the next I'm holding Kat's hair back as she throws up in the clubs bathroom.

"Woah, I think I blacked out." I say out loud. Kat finishes throwing up and flushes the toilet.

As we walk out of the bathroom, a random girl gives her a breath mint causing us to thank her.

I lean against the sink as she washes her hands. "I literally don't remember coming in here." I slur.

"I don't know what's worse, me throwing up or you blacking out." We both start laughing loudly which signals we're still drunk.

We stagger back to our section to see Jacob and Grant making out on the dance floor. Paige and Elliot were dancing, his hands on her hips.

I sit down next to Colby who was talking to Sam. "I'm so fucking drunk." Sam slurs.

I giggle as I lay my body against Colby's. I checked my phone to see it was two thirty in the morning.

"I blacked out and I'm still drunk so I'm going to take another shot." I speak. Instead of taking a shot, I ended up drinking from the Titos bottle.

"Sam, your birthday party is amazing." I slur before blacking out again. I was so hungover and sick the next day, all I could do was lay in bed.

I was miserable. Colby had to give me water with liquid Iv. I was never going to drink this much again, not until Colby's birthday in January.

It took me a few days to recover and feel a lot better from the club. Today, I'm going to the studio to practice the setlist.

We wanted to practice with the band before the gig at the bar so we could get comfortable with each other.

I walked into the studio to see I was the last one to show up. "How's your hangover?" Kurtis teased when I walked in.

"Let's get this shit started."