𖤓 Chapter 2 - Lando's pov

𖤓 - I can't find Oscar anywhere. We have to make interviews for the McLaren channel today. I felt like I have looked everywhere, but all of the sudden Oscar just comes walking up to me like I haven't been looking for him for 20 minutes. "Where were you?" I say as we're walking. "Oh just went to the toilet" he says. For 20 whole minutes? Alright Oscar. I laugh at my own thought and Oscar looks at me and raises his eyebrows. "What's so funny about going to the toilet?" He says now laughing.

Wanna hear something funny? When Mal left yesterday, me and Oscar left too. I was driving and Oscar was just on his phone. It was reflex but I looked over and saw he had literally found Mal's instagram. I don't think he knows that I saw it. Y'all please remember this, I'm calling it. They're gonna date. I've said it.

"Lando?" Oscar says and I snap out of my thoughts. We're sitting on some chairs and 2 cameras are looking directly at us. Oscar is sitting with some interview cards. We're beginning filming in a few minutes.

I then get a notification and i check my phone. It's a picture of Mal and Evelyn, with the text "wanna hangout later, after you and Oscar are done with the filming?". I send a selfie back. "Of course! Is Max gonna be there as well?". I put my phone in my pocket because now Oscar was sending me that weird look again where he was raising his eyebrows.

The few interviews and challenges we did went great I guess. Normally I win all the time but I didn't win a single one today. Oscar was just way too good.

I take my phone to see if Mal had answered. She had sent a picture of Evelyn with the text "No he's hanging out with Charles, so it's just gonna be us I think". I think Oscar is free for the rest of the day as well so I send her a picture of myself and asked if I could bring Oscar. Mal replied really fast. It was a picture of her and Evelyn giving a thumbs up.

I put my phone in my pocket and went to find Oscar. The first place I looked this time were the toilets but he wasn't there. I spent 10 minutes looking for him again. I literally gave up and called him to meet up with me. I told him about the hanging out thing and he was on it. So I texted Mal that me and Oscar was meeting up with them in 30 minutes.

We were just walking around and taking pictures with people. We then went to Starbucks. Mal and Oscar literally ordered the same thing. And while we're were drinking our Starbucks, they kept on finding things they have in common.

"Oh definitely yeah, you're so right"
"No I totally agree"
"I couldn't have said it better myself"
"Thats what I thought"
"I would've said the same"
"Me too!"

Was words that got used a lot. I think I have forgotten what it feels like to have different opinions now..

We then after awhile of Mal and Oscar just talking, me and Oscar drove back to the paddock because we had a meeting. Mal and Evelyn drove back to their hotel. There's free practice tomorrow. I can't wait to drive. - 𖤓