𖤓 Chapter 3 - Mal's pov

𖤓 - It's Friday again, then Saturday, Sunday, whattt, it's Friday againnn

I wake up and got dressed. I then took my makeup bag, phone, and Evelyn's hotel room key card. She gave me an extra so that I would be able to come over to her whenever I want to. I stormed into Evelyn's room, and jumped on her bed and landed next to her. But like so close up to her I wouldn't say it was on the other side of the bed. We laid both on the same side, if that make sense. "Good morning" I say as I put an arm around her.

After a little Evelyn got up to do her skin care as I sat down to do my makeup in her room. I was very relaxed and took my time, but Evelyn was nearly flying around in her room. I don't think I have ever seen anyone put clothes on that fast. She took a mascara and put it on so fast, it was a miracle she didn't get it in her eye. "Why so rushed?" I ask her. She literally just got out of bed. Last time I checked she wasn't a morning person.

"I didn't realise the clock was this much"
She say as she's trying to get her earrings in while rushing around. "Why would it matter what the clock is? The free practice is in 2 hours and we necessarily don't have to be there" I say looking at her while she nearly ran into the wall because she was looking at me and not where she was going. "I know, but I gotta meet up with Max first, and it's in 10 minutes" she says as she beating the hell out of her hair while trying to brush it.

Of course it's Max. He is always the reason. No that's a joke, I love Max! Such a funny guy.

"I really gotta go, but you can stay as long as you want, I'm at the paddock" she says as she is nearly running out the door.

Everyone let's count how many times she is rushing around just to see Max today.
1 so far.

I finished putting on some makeup and I then got a snap from Evelyn. It was a picture of Max. I mean at least she got to see him. I then locked Evelyn's room and went to my own to find my car keys and I drove down to the track. People were already on their way in, and people asked for pictures and asked if I could sign their caps and shirts and things like that. I think it's very cute how they want pictures with me and my autograph. Sometimes I forget people know who I am and I'm not just some random girl from the streets.

I went into the paddock to try and find Evelyn and Max but I ended up finding Daniel instead, which is just as good. But though as we were just walking around we found Evelyn and Max. When I tell you just as soon as we got up to them Daniel took Max's cap and put it on. Max just looked up at him with a surprised look. I walked over to Evelyn and put my arm around her as Daniel put his arm around Max. But literally right after Daniel and Max had to leave because Max had to get ready for the practice. And Daniel needed to get some work done.

So me and Evelyn decided we wanted to take some instagram pictures. We ran around the whole paddock to try and found a real cool place to take some pictures and we got some really funny ones, that we posted. And then it was time to watch the free practice.

After the practice, the drivers went to sign people's stuff. Me and Evelyn was standing a bit away from everybody, waiting for the text to finally come. "Now!" Evelyn suddenly says as she is rushing and trying to get away from everyone. "Can Max meet up?" I say laughing as she took my hand and started walking very fast. "Yes but only for a few minutes so we gotta hurry" she says.

Rushing to find Max counter is now at 2.

We found him and they hugged and kissed and whatever. Like they literally just told me I'm single in 20 different languages because of that hug. I wish somebody would hug me the same way Max hugs Evelyn's because that's cute as fuck.

Me and Evelyn went out eating dinner together just me and her later that day. But before we could drive back to the hotel we had to drive to where max was, just for her to say good night to him. She promised be it wouldn't take long. She rushed out of the car. I means it's only because she wants to see max so I guess the "rushing to find Max" counter is now at 3.

When Evelyn came back to the car, we drove back to the hotel. Me and Evelyn decided we would sleep together today, but I begged her for it to be in my room and my bed because I just realised Max has slept in the bed with Evelyn, so that's kinda his side of the bed and not mine.

Now another day is over.

I'm so excited to watch the qualifying tomorrow! - 𖤓

A/n:
I'm so sorry if there's any spelling mistakes in this or the previous chapters. English isn't my first language<3