𖤓 Chapter 12 - Mal's pov

𖤓 - I woke up next to Oscar in my hotel room. He had been cuddling me all night, which is adorable.

Oscar still wasn't awake so i unwrapped myself from his arms and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Normally I take my clothes with into the bathroom so I can change in there, but of course I had to forget that when Oscar is here.

I wrapped my towel around me and opened the door and saw Oscar was now awake laying with his phone in the bed. He looked over at me and his eyes widened when he saw me. I walked into the room and tried to keep the towel up while trying to find some clothes.

"You need any help?" He asked as he got out of the bed. "Can you get me some underwear and I'll go get dressed" I said trying to keep my towel up. He smirked at me, but I pretended I didn't see him. He went in my suitcase and found some underwear for me and I went to the bathroom. While I changed in there, he took on some clothes as well.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Oscar was laying on the bed again with his phone. He looked shocked as he scrolled on his phone. I walked over and laid beside him. "What's up?" I said and he handed me his phone. It was a tweet from the f1 twitter who had tweeted about Max and Charles confirming the rumours of them dating and publishing their relationship. That's why Max broke up with Evelyn. Max came out to her. That's why she couldn't tell anyone why they broke up. "Oh god.." I said because if Evelyn is awake and she is seeing that Max is already in a new relationship, who knows how she'll react. "What's up?" Oscar said as I handed him the phone again. "I have to talk to Evelyn" I said and got up.

"Are you eating breakfast with her? Because that's alright I'll find Lando" Oscar said and I kissed him and we got out of the hotel room. He went outside and I went over to Evelyn's room. Normally I would've just walked in but I knocked on her door this time. She opened right away. She did in fact look tired but else ok. "Can I come in?" I said and she said of course. Her room was a little messy and that's weird because she loves everything to be perfect and clean. She sat on her bed and so did I, and that's when I realised Evelyn had slept in her makeup from yesterday.

"Are you okay? I asked her and she said she was fine. "Have you seen the thing about Max and Charles?" I asked her carefully. She nodded. "Are you okay?" I asked her again. "Honestly I saw it coming, and when Max came out to me I obviously knew he was going for Charles so" she said. I pulled her into a hug. I mean I know she said she was okay but something felt off.

"Why did you sleep in your makeup?" I asked her. I had to. Evelyn would never. She says it's bad for your skin and Evelyn has a 75 step skincare routine, and loves taking care of herself. "Uh I was just very tired yesterday" she said. There's obviously more to that story. "And why's that?" I said. "I went out partying last night and got drunk I guess" she then said and looked down. She went out partying?? Without me? "How did you get home" I asked her and she said Logan drove her. He was at the club as well but was sober. "Why was you out partying?" I asked her and she just kept looking down. "Evelyn?" I tried again. "I don't know, and the party kinda sucked anyway so" she said now looking at me.

Evelyn put on some new makeup and so did I and then we went out eating breakfast. I was meeting up with George in like a hour. Evelyn was going to hangout with Lance. I think Lance and Evelyn might get together at some point. They have been hanging out a lot lately and gossip accounts are going crazy.

After we ate, we said goodbye to each other and I went to the spot where I was gonna meet George. I ran towards him and gave him a big hug. "Hello Mal!" He said.

Me and George decided we would go visit some of the places we were a lot when we were younger. Of course we had done that before but that's a few years ago now. Each time the drivers drive at silverstone, me and Evelyn would always not be here for long afterwards, because when Max left, Evelyn left with him and I couldn't be here without Evelyn. So it's been awhile since we actually stayed in England after a Grand Prix. So me and George drove around and pointed out houses and found a playground we used to play at and stuff like that. It was a very nice ride around getting your good childhood memories back. My dad wasn't always the best dad, so I would always hung out with George when I was younger. I basically lived with him and that's why we see each other as family. I am an only child, but I really see George and his siblings like my siblings as well.

I told George he could just drive me back to the spot where we met up, because I wanted to walk back to the hotel and listen to music while walking. I said bye to George and got out of his car and put my AirPods in. I wanted to go a new way I haven't done before to get a good view of the nature. I mean of course I could find a way back to the hotel no matter what. But uh.. I was wrong. I kept walking minding my own business, when I finally looked up and realised I had no idea where I was. I stopped to look around but I was completely lost. I could always turn around but honestly that would take forever. I had already been walking for two hours. I decided to just keep walking forward and hope for the best. - 𖤓