Chapter 33 : Tempting Him

"Fucking asshole!" Naina's voice echoed in the entire house, her tongue spitting out words poisonous than the most lethal snake. "How could he confess right between my legs? When I was confused and under his mercy? That was so unfair!"

"Would you change your answer if he confessed from some other location?" enquired Varsha snarkily.

"Location? Location?" Naina repeated indignantly, her ears hot in anger. "I would never love that man no matter whether he proposes to me at Chowpatty or the bloody Eiffel Tower! After what he did to me!"

"I can't believe he fell for you," Varsha muttered, in bitter incredulity. "A Harvard graduate for a girl who isn't even a graduate."

"I think it's all a game for him. So he can have me under his mercy. His father did the same to my father, keeping him close to take over all our houses," Naina explained, a lone, hopeful thought wandering towards . . . Did he actually love me?

No, no, no, no! It didn't matter! He was acting butthurt after her rejection like a 2-year-old boy.

Yet, all the 3 meals of the day were the most elaborate at home and when she enquired with the butler about this (not that she was complaining), it had been a special order from Ahanay. Varsha and Naina would feast on the food while Ahanay was nowhere to be found, he had disappeared on some business trip. She had met Ohas a couple of times since then, for brief periods to discuss what next they were supposed to do. Naina wanted to go all out and hold a protest against Ahanay and his exploitative corporation, to channel all her anger from the lost orgasm. Ohas had suggested blowing Ahanay's heads out, but he settled for the protest (for now), pleased to see Naina passionately plot against her husband.

Naina contacted many tenants who felt strongly against the construction of luxurious apartments, but she had to promise a bribe to several others who didn't feel so strongly to join the protest. She intended to steal from Ahanay's wallet when he came back home to pay for the bribes. After all, she barely had any money on her, having used up all her own savings in these past months of living here. Ahanay had ensured that she got all her food,  clothing, and other necessities (that the servants shopped for her) at home, but they never explicitly discussed economics. Her pride wouldn't let her broach this subject and whenever she wanted something, she would inform the butler and it would be delivered to her doorstep.

While she was making one of her final calls for the day, the door unlocked and Ahanay stepped in the dark. "Who are you talking to?"

Naina flinched, quickly cutting the call and turning around. "Why should I tell someone who has been avoiding me?"

Ahanay remained quiet at that, switching on the lights and the shock of his beautiful appearance made her still. Of course, she wanted to have sex with him, how could anyone not be with this man? He had sharp features and the white shirt fit him perfectly such that his broad shoulders and chiseled chest were defined. Exhausted after a day's work, his tousled hair was a cherry on top of a delicious cake.

After their last encounter, Naina had grown shameless with her sexual needs, more so because he was being a conservative prick about it. If both were more than willing to have sex, what was the harm if there was no love in between? People said that hate came close to love, her hatred for him caused a tsunami of passion to surge within her that she wanted him to bury in her, to suck and claw away all the hate and passion till she felt empty and at peace like a dog napping under the shade of a tree.

Without making a sound, she crept behind him as he shuffled through his clothes in the wardrobe. Even his back was majestic, ending at the cutest butt that should be sinful for a man to have. What made it better was his fat leather wallet which she intended to steal to fund her protest against his corporation.

The moment Ahanay turned around, to find Naina right behind (smiling rather creepily), he flinched.

"What? I scared you?" Naina asked, her eyebrows knotting in hurt and confusion.

"Get out of my way."

"Why?" She took a bold step forward, making him take a step back as his back hit the wardrobe. "You said you loved me."

His eyes flickered to the door. "I do."

Standing on her tiptoes, she held his jaw, forcing him to look at her. "Then am I not attractive enough for you to have sex with me?"

His eyes flickered to her lips, paused there for a good few seconds, then looking straight into her eyes, he said, "You're beautiful."

Naina's legs grew weaker at his candid comment, why was he looking at her like that, eyes full of sincere love? Where was the Ahanay who--- whoops, his eyes flickered to her lips again and his face moved closer to hers. This was happening! Her eyes fluttered shut as if they had a mind of their own and she puckered her lips, leaving forward. And she waited. And waited. And waited. And---

Ahanay placed his finger on her forehead and pushed her head back.

"Ow!" She rubbed her forehead and before she could move closer to him again, he extended his arm and pushed her back. "What the hell?"

"One arm distance."

"What is this? PT period?" She took a determined step forward and again, got pushed back by his arm. "I hate you!"

He chuckled. "I rather you hate me than use me."

"Use you? Fine! I'll just go to Ohas then. He'll be more than ready to use me," she blurted out, spinning around, only for him to catch her wrist at lightning speed and forcefully pull her against his chest.

"Don't fuck with me, Naina," he warned, gripping her tightly against him. "You think I don't want to do this to you?" Grabbing her waist, he pulled her closer till their bodies were smashed against each other. "You don't even know what all I want to do to you."

"Then show me," she whispered, her voice barely rising above her nervousness. Just two seconds ago, she was as brave as a tigress. Now all was lost and she felt like a little kitten against this wolf of a man.

He stared at her long and hard, his gaze not wavering, but she could see whole armies of wars brandishing their swords through the smoke and darkness in those eyes. Did she disturb him this greatly that he was driven to conflicting madness? What about her? The hatred and passion battling each other, trying to conquer him and her. Weren't they greater than the disturbing love coursing through his veins?

Both of them needed sex. Desperately.

"I need to go," he said, immediately letting go of her and striding towards the bathroom.

As Naina recovered from whatever the hell happened and saw the door of rejection shut on her face again, she shouted, "Sure! A cold shower definitely should help you!"