Chapter 48 : Sex Gone Wrong

Ahanay captured her lips in his to kiss her with so much force that she felt her breath was knocked out of her body. His own throbbing hardness rubbed against her thigh, making her want to close her legs in nervousness. Lifting her up once more, he carried her naked body to the shower, all the while kissing her with brute passion that caused her to cling to him like a koala.

Pushing her against the wall with his lips on her, he fumbled to find the shower switch and yanked it with such magnificent force that water sprayed right from the pipe. Naina pulled away a little, muttering, "Uh- I think you broke it."

"What?" Ahanay didn't give a fuck as he continued to pepper kisses all over her face.

"Oh- woaaaaaaaaaah!" Naina screamed when the water sprayed on her, the faucet detaching from above and falling below, dancing on the floor like the chakra firecracker during Diwali. Water sprayed everywhere like a dancing fountain, on the ceiling and the cabinets and Naina and Ahanay. "It's spraying everywhere!"

"Don't worry, I got this---"

Before Ahanay could take care of the situation, Naina took a step forward, her feet slipping on the water. In panic, her flailing arms reached out to grab something that could prevent her from falling. Unfortunately for Ahanay, it was his penis.

"Oh fuck!" Ahanay cursed loudly as Naina pulled at his penis, slipping, falling, and hitting her head against the hard floor.

"Oh God!" Naina cried out as sharp pain erupted in her head as if someone had knocked her with a hammer. She was half-afraid that she would turn out like Gajni after this freak accident. Moaning in pain and turning sideways, her eyes widened in horror when the water around her was red. "Is that blood? Blood?! Ahanay, I hit my head and I'm bleeding now!"

Ahanay who didn't recover from the tragic pull of his penis held himself and stumbled forward, dodging the water from the broken faucet to check her head. When he didn't find any wound, he squinted through the water dripping on his face to see a trail of blood trickling down her thighs. "That's your period blood."

If Naina wasn't feeling dizzy so far, she felt now. "My head hurts and I think I'll faint."

"I'll call help," Ahanay said promptly, panic surging through him as he stumbled towards the in-bathroom phone with his injured penis.

"No, no, it's fine---oh fuck you!" Naina swore when the dancing faucet sprayed water right into her eyes. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you---"

"Erm-ignore the noise in the background but we need help," Ahanay said, feigning calmness. "Yes, room 301. Come right now. Preferably with first aid and a stretcher."

"I need to put something on before someone barges here," Naina said, attempting to get up but falling flat again when the pain continued to sear through her head. "God, I think I'm going to have concussions."

"Naina," Ahanay said with troubled eyes, immediately cutting the call in concern.

"No, no, you carry on. It was just a metaphor for pain."

"You don't move. I'll get you clothes."

Looking at the way he was limping, Naina felt guilty. "Sorry about pulling your mister. I didn't mean to. If I could get up, I would have given you the most amazing blow job so your mister would forget about the past."

"You have really hit your head and lost it," Ahanay said to himself, wrapping himself with a towel and helping her in a bathrobe.

Just in time, Manohar with two more staff members and a stretcher barged inside. "I heard madam was having concussions!"

Naina tried to get up, but couldn't. "No, no, that was a metaphor---"

"What on earth happened here?" Manohar stood there in shock, his eyes darting to Naina in a fury that the staff was trained to conceal. If there wasn't an actual tsunami outside, there sure was one inside. The entire bathroom was flooded with water with the non-stop, broken faucet that still danced around. Piles of wet tissues soaked in blood lay around crumpled with Naina in between, haphazardly dressed in a bathrobe. Ahanay was holding his crotch to which the female staff turned around, avoiding looking at him. Manohar's eyes narrowed at who he thought was the culprit, the vulgar monster. "What did you do?"

"What did I do? What did I do? I'm going to sue you and your entire luxury resort! What kind of luxury is this when the faucet breaks so easily? He---" Water from the faucet sprayed on her face, interrupting her heated speech. "Someone turn that damn thing off!"

"On it, ma'am," a young, male staff quickly bent down to take control of the mischievous, detachable faucet.

"There's blood there . . ." The female staff dared to speak, her eyes sweeping around Naina. "Did you happen to hurt your head, ma'am?"

"That's not blood from my head, it's from uh . . ."

"Lay her on the stretcher and carry her outside," Ahanay intervened, saving her from revealing that it was period blood. He couldn't carry her himself because of his injury which the staff could clearly see, so they did as was asked. Naina was carried like a dead body in a funeral from one room to another with less pomp and more grief.

Manohar said, "Our in-house doctor had returned home since it was late in the night. He lives nearby so he'll be here any second---"

"Doctor? What? No need." Naina scoffed, but as soon as she tried to get up, pain stung her head. She gave up, lying sprawled on the bed like a big bear. All her plans for sex had led to the most disastrous and bloody night of her life.

"We're getting you checked and you have no say in that," Ahanay said firmly.

"You get checked too then. I would like to have kids someday."

"Our kids will be fine," Ahanay said through gritted teeth, holding his crotch and waiting for the doctor to ease his pain.

(Tap on the little star if you're liking this story :))