Chapter ten

Kamiko and I went to the mall. "What are you going to get?"

"I don't know. Anything"

"Don't be boring. Let's buy something sexy"

"We are not going to a club and Nevaeh will never wear something revealing" that was the definition of sexy. Wearing skimpy clothes that barely covered anything.

"We'll find you something... decent but sexy. Come on"

"Whatever" I grumbled and she pulled me to the clothes section.

"Try this" she thrust the clothes into my hand. I went to the dressing room and put the clothes on. It was a red backless gown stopping below my ass.

It did look good but I would never wear something like that in public. I stepped out of the room so Kamiko could see it and I could take it off.

"Damn girl. You look fire" she complimented in a loud voice.

"It's too short" she rolled her eyes.

"Turn around and let me see you" I turned round while she made cheering noises.

"I love it. It suits you perfectly"

"Didn't you hear what I said? It's too short. If I bend over all my goods will be on display"

"Then try not to bend over"

"I can't wear this"

"Fine. We'll look for something longer" I entered the dressing room again and took off the clothes. She threw in another one in the same cloud. It was longer and had sleeveless hands. The back was open too. I couldn't complain about this one.

"I'll take it" I shouted.

"You had no other choice" she shouted and I chuckled.

I took of the dress and changed into my old ones.

"Let's go lingerie shopping"

"What for?"

"I need new ones"

"Let me pick out a dress for Nevaeh" I picked out something simple that I knew Paisley would like.

Kamiko convinced me to get lingeries and I had more bags than I planned for. I picked out at least five lingeries and I even tried one out. I loved the way it felt on me and how sexy I felt in it but there was really no reason to wear it.

Edel had once mentioned he didn't like it and since I was getting married to him, I had no reason to buy something he wouldn't like.

"Can I get some perfumes? Mine is almost finished"

"Fine but my legs are killing me. I'll be sitting there taking some coffee"

"Okay. Get some for me"

We parted ways and I went to get my perfumes. I decided to get more because I probably won't have time to get for a couple of months.

After paying and I was going out of the store, I bumped into someone, our feet tangling and we tumbled on the floor with me over him.

The bottle of perfume I was holding fell from my handing crashing on the floor beside his jacket.

"Fuck" he cursed. His voice was deep and husky.

I stood up quickly and apologized.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't see you"

"It's fine"

I noticed my broken perfume and sighed.