Chapter sixty

We removed each other's clothes as he carried me through the door and i clung onto him tightly his bare chest against my breasts. He carried me to the bedroom and dropped me gently on the bed, climbing over me. His kisses left my mouth and moved downwards to my neck and to my breast.

He continued his adoration of my body planting several kisses on each of my breasts, taking a moment to admire my body. His tongue moved to my mark and I moaned loudly.

The mark intensified my emotions and made me even hornier than I already was.

He moved slowly down my body, leaving kisses on my stomach and my hip bone. I spread my legs wider to grant him access to ravishing me. He didn't disappoint, his tongue already working it's magic.

I played with myself while he pleasures me and it didn't take long for me to come on his face. He licked me until my orgasm ended and I became sensitive.

He climbed over me again and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and I kissed him even harder.

I rolled him over and straddled him while we kept kissing. I wanted to do something for him. I kissed down his body like he had done to me and he simply growled.

I pulled off his pants and my fingers found his hardened cock. I ran my hand down his length and he thrust his hips up.

"Don't tease me" he said in a deep strained voice that made me even harder.

I placed the tip of his cock back in my mouth and looked up at him. I knew it would drive him crazy.

"Fuck do it baby" he commanded and I decided to grant him mercy and took him into my mouth, straight to the back of my throat.

"Fuck" he shouted loudly and thrust his hips sending his cock deeper into my throat. I almost gagged but I remained still and controlled my breath.

I gripped the base of his thick cock and moved my mouth up and down his length as I pump her him. His moans encouraged me and soon I was moving at a fast pace and he thrust his hips to meet mine.

My throat ached and I could feel him swelling in my mouth but he pulled me off him before he could come.

"I don't want to come in your mouth. Come here" I climbed the bed and straddled him again sitting just above his cock.

"Have you ever been on top?" He asked in a deep voice but I shook my head. He was my first but we were too dazed by pleasure and he must have forgotten that.

"It's easy. I'll show you. I want you to ride me" I nodded.

"Up" I lifted myself from his hips and his hands moved, trailing against my slit and i shuddered while holding on to his shoulders for support.

I felt him at my entrance and his hands pulling my hip down until I was fully seated on him. I gasped. He was so deep inside me in this way.

"Don't move.... Just stay still" he rasped. I really wanted to buy his sexy voice had me clenching around him. He grunted loudly and threw his head back in pleasure.

"You're going to kill me"

My only response was a chuckle and I moved my hips. He grunted again but he helped me in my movement.

Gliding slowly on his thick cock and holding onto his shoulders for support, I closed my eyes tightly. My legs were burning already from the position but I was feeling a tightening in my belly. I just needed a little push and more stimulation and I'll be over the edge.

Bless his instincts because he thrust his hips up sending his cock deeper into me and holding me down.

"Fuckkkk" I screamed.

He thrust roughly into me and I matched the speed and intensity. The orgasm came quickly, my thighs tightened around him and a scream left my mouth as I came.

His tongue found my mark again doubling the feeling of pleasure and my orgasm.

I didn't come down from my high before he flipped me on my hands and knees, smacked my ass and thrust into me deeply again.

In this position, I had little control over my movement and he fucked me just how he wanted.

I gripped the sheets tightly and squealed loudly as I came again. His fingers dug into my hips and he grunted loudly before pulling out. I collapsed on the bed my limbs already worn out from all the activities but I knew he wasn't done.

He rolled me into my back and got between my legs. His tongue caressing my swollen pussy softly. I whimpered and he moves up, kissing me deeply and placing himself at my entrance.

He pushed into me again. This time, slowly. It wasn't just the animalistic fucking. He was taking his time to love my body.

His hands were everywhere at the same time, his hips moving languidly and his tongue caressing me and sending my body into overdrive.

My nails scraped down his back roughly and I tightened around him and came for the third time my walls squeezing him.

He continued thrusting roughly and with a mighty bellow, he pulled me tightly against him and spilled inside me. He buried his face into my neck and nipped at my mark sending me into another small orgasm. I quivered under him and he breathed harshly into my neck.

He collapsed on me and we remained in this position for a while. I enjoyed the feeling of his weight pressed against me. When his breathing returned to normal, he pulled out of me and rolled us over so I was laying on top of him. He kissed me deeply again and I returned the kiss.

It was getting intense and looking to be the start of another round of lovemaking but he pulled away before things got too heated.

"I love you" his voice was thick with emotions and he ran his fingers through my hair softly.

"I love you too" I said just before I passed out from exhaustion.