talking to mirrors

"i hate trevor so much, he ruined everything for me" charles said, fixing himself to sit infront of a mirror.

"i swear he is only in my family's life to bring me pain, why cant he leave my mother and brother alone" charles says

"i might even start to hate thomas after how much he fanboys over trevor" Charles says, before stopping himself.

"no, charles, thats your fucking brother" charles said.

"yeah, but thats the same brother who fanboys over your cousin who is dating your mother" Charles said.

"yeah, but i cant hate my own brother" charles said.

"you hate your cousin, why cant you hate thomas too. he's a little shitbag" Charles said.

"dont say that about him! you stupid ass mirror!" charles said.

"hey mate, your the one speaking into the mirror. your charles" Charles said, scaring himself with his own words.

"we are not the same" charles said, gritting his teeth.

"whats my name then? what would you call me?" Charles spoke into the mirror.

charles stopped everything that he was doing. he realized how weird this was, how weird this all was. all of his family was in love with eachother, and gay. maybe the fact of his family being in love with eachother was okay, incest was allowed in this country. but being gay? yeah, that was allowed in the country, encouraged even, but its so gross.

this is the day when charles extracted a demon, from his hatred of trevor and the lack of light energy in his soul whenever him and trevor crossed paths.

the demon whos name is Capital C, CC.

the worst demon to contract because nobody except itself knows its motives.