CARTER IS A WHAT???

charles was scrolling on tiktok during his free time. 

he saw a guy that looked really familiar.

and the voice on the sound was really familiar.

charles sat there staring at the screen on his phone, trying to find out why this person was so familiar.

it didn't clock to him that maybe this was someone he knows personally, and spoke to recently, very recently, even.

he clicked on the profile of the account only to get shocked at who it was.

Carter Jones was the name on the account, the username was shoppingcart, he had 4 million followers and an extra tab added onto his tiktok account.

just then, everything clicked.

it was the guy he met, he was a very  popular tiktoker and musician. charles was shocked.

how did carter's homophobic friends not know about this??

why did carter choose to come up and be friends with charles??

why did he decide to do charles??

and why did it fill charles with adrenaline? that he was flirting with a famous person?

not that carters fame mattered to him, he wouldve still liked and wanted to date him anyways

he was waiting until the next time he saw carter relentless, listening to all of carters favorite songs and the playlist he made of songs that reminded charles of carter.

and now, he would listen to songs that carter has made aswell.

now he was able to hear carters voice whenever he pleased

and he always pleased, in this case. he always wanted to hear carters voice.

it was like a heaven inside of heaven wrapped inside a little gift box in a brand new red ferrari with the house he's always wanted and 2715 cats in a snowglobe with a cherry on top.

basically, what he was saying was that carters voice motivated him and made him feel all warm and happy and loved.