thomas' birthday party

"yooo, happy birthday lil man, soon time to find yourself a girlfriend!" Thomas' older brother on his fathers side, David, said, while ruffling thomas' hair.

"no, david. he's 6, not 16" Marie said, defending thomas because she knew he was gay.

"its never too soon mum, hey tom, if you want to know how to get girls, call me" david did the 'call me' hand symbol.

"heyy thomas" trevor said, putting a hand on his shoulder and looking down at thomas.

"pffft, you guys are standing like a gay couple" david laughed at them, and trevor looked at charles who was looking at him the whole time.

david was a kinda guy that took after his father more then his mother, so everyone knew he was homophobic and a shithead, except trevor. but nobody was scared becase trevor was there.

"yeah, so, uh, speaking of gay couples, im dating..charles" trevor said. it was known to most people that trevor was bi, the most popular bi actor at this moment, but charles was fully in the closet before this.

charles was homophobic before this.

trevor took a picture for his instagram of charles, marie, himself, and thomas.

he captioned it 'birthday fits, happy birthday Thomas' and posted it. it got hundreds of likes in a number of seconds.

charles was wearing trevor's blue jumper, black basketball shorts and a purple new york yankees hat.

marie was wearing a light green floral cardigan, a thin, white undershirt, and blue jeans.

trevor was wearing a red shirt, an open red jumper, maroon shorts, a chain necklace, and sunglasses.

thomas was wearing a dark green shirt and shorts matching pair.

as the rest of the party went on, charles noticed how trevor and thomas were always together, and how thomas was squirming the whole time. its probably because thomas is such a fanboy of trevor charles thought. oh, he was so wrong.