the talk, part blink 182

trevor got home after going to the grocery shop. he got home 3 hours after charles because everyone wanted an autograph from him.

trevor layed out the groceries on the table, and walked up the stairs.

maybe if i dont ask him to talk, and just go in and talk, then he wont resist me. i need to talk to him, i need to sort things out

trevor opened charles' door, walked in and shut the door behind him.

charles immediately stood up, almost meeting trevor's gaze.

"we need to talk. why are you ignoring me? your acting like your  the famous one." trevor said.

"oh yeah? you wanna know why i've been ignoring your ass?" Charles said, in a half annoyed, half sarcastic tone.

"yeah actually, that would be pretty cool if you could tell me" Trevor said, sarcastically.

"cause im not actually gay!" charles said giving trevor a blank stare, and trevor was horrified.

"..so..so what? you just played with my feelings? just like that? you got so upset that i was doing your relatives, yet you weren't even gay? you didnt really fucking love me!?" trevor argued.

"..no, no, thats not what i meant..!" charles tried to defend himself.

"no! im done with your bullshit, charles." Trevor said, he was about to walk out when charles grabbed him by the wrist and turned him around. 

"no! what i meant was-" charles sighed. "you know what your fucking doing here. you were the one playing me! you brainwashed me into being gay, and you fucking know it!" charles argue.

trevor couldn't help but laugh.

"dudeee, i cant do anything like that!?" Trevor laughed.

charles started yelling at trevor and trevor left.