Y/n x Inosuke

This one is a fanfic with a character from demon slauer kimestu no yaiba
This is my second one I hope you enjoy thank you ste00a for helping with this one she/he/they gave me tips in which I will attempt to keep in mind. Check out her/his/their account she/he/they have a really good Tanjiro x Y/n though it is not for young children iykyk😏😏 anyhow late me know how this can be improved!

Ok so here are some things you need to know first.
After this no matter what happens I REFUSE to break the fourth wall till the ending.
Anyhow, so Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu are in between missions and are staying at a hotel in the entertainment district where their crows told them to rest up. So Zenitsu and Inosuke decide to go for a walk.

You're tired, hot, and sweaty. Your kimono was itching you all over.

Ugh. You groan.

You are working as a waitress part-time in the entertainment district because you're broke.

To make matters worse, a group of about 7 drunk men came in about 10 minutes ago and are now harrassing the waitresses.

"Hey cutie," One catcalls Aoi one of your friends.

You grit your teeth in annoyance. The man that cat called her looked to be nearly 40 and Aoi was only 14. It might have been acceptable in some places to some people but to you it was just wrong.

Aoi walks over to you.

"Uh Y/n, are you ok? You look upset." She askes concerned.

"No! That man is old enough to be your father!" You hiss angrily.

"Y/n this is what living in the entertainment district means."

"It doesn't make it anymore apropriate for him to say that."

"As true as that may be we must fufill our jobs as workers at the Suzuki resteraunt."

"Fine."

Aoi turns to walk away but then says "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"There are two men at Table 6 that need a waitress. Go check it out will you?"

"It is my job." You reply.

Aoi smiles warmly then a man calls out "Waiteress! More Saki!!"

"Thats me." She sighs.

You return a small forced smile as Aoi walks off to assist the men.

Well lets go do my job so my shift can be over and I can leave this hell hole. You think.

You walk over to table 6 to see two boys who look to be not much older than you.

One had yellow hair that faded into orange. Odd hair color. You think.
The other had a very feminine face and the only thing that suggested he was a man was his sculpted chest which he was seemingly showing off. And yet now you knew he was a man he looked a bit more masculine.

"How may I help you two tonight?" You ask putting on a fake smile.

"Yes thank you." The yellow haired boy answers "Could we get two servings of the Teriyaki Chicken Onigiri and Yakitori?"

"Yes sir." You say as you turn to go get the food or tell the Itamae (head chef) that you needed more.

As you are walking away you hear the Feminine boy say "I've seen her before."

"Really!? She was cute! Could you set me up with her?!" The yellow haired boy asks and you pause.

"No. Dumbass, I said I've SEEN her, I don't know her."