Tanjiro x Y/n pt. 2

I am sooooooo sorry if you think this is cringe!!!!! Im really trying here this is my first time writing stuff like this so TW ☡⚠CRINGEEE☠💀💀
Also this is a request by none other then the one and only ste00a i really hope you like it.

Omg im just so nervous lol

Ok.

You blush at the name.

You weren't going to tell anyone, but it really turned you on when someone called you 'love'.

"Awww, are you blushing?" Tanjiro asks as he lifts your chin.

"N-no, I'm not."

"It sure looks like you are." He smirks.

"Well... uh..."

He laughs and "Its fine, a completely normal reaction."

He puts his hands on your hips then picks you up as if you were a toddler and carries you to your bedroom.

"I know I said this before, but this is your last chance to back out." He whispers in your ear.

You don't say anything but you blush furiously.

He lays you gently on the bed and hovers over you. He looks you up and down and kisses you softly.

He removes your shirt carefully revealing a f/c lacy bra.

He looks lustful now. You're a bit nervous as this will be your first time. But you're not going to tell him that.

"Absolutely beautiful." He breathes.

You blush.

He then gently pulls down your skirt so now you are simply in your underclothes.

He kisses your neck, then your collarbone, then down to your chest area, then he come back up to look at you.

He removes his pants so now he is in his underclothes.

He starts to massage your thighs and hips, earning a low moan from you.

This only encourages him.

He takes off your underclothes removing his as well.

He looks you up and down. "God, you're so beautiful. I don't deserve you."

You blush once more.

"You ready?"

You nod. And suddenly pain.

Then pleasure.

You moan. The pleasure was like nothing you've ever felt before.

He looks down at you, and you see that his expression is not that of your sweet friend Tanjiro, his expression is lustful and serious mixed with pleasure. He smirks down at you and in his eyes you see your reflection, you are blushing furiously, pleasure obvious on your face, and you have a slight sheen of sweat on your forehead.

"You're so beautiful, and you're mine." He smirks.

You blush. God. Was he always this attractive?

He kisses your neck leaving marks.

He moves to your chest.

Sorry guys thats it for now sorry im really not good at this. 😂😂😂😂 i really do hope it wansnt too cringe but yk how it is.sorry