Epilogue

3 months later

Everything felt nice. Oh, nice definitely an understatement because he felt in paradise instead. He's finally found his happiness with Young Ro. The way she straddled him while he was laying on his back. The way her breast bounced as she rode him wildly. The lascivious look on her face with sweat dripping all over her body. The flushed cheek that reddened because of her non stop movement on top of him. The way her walls began to clench so tight around him. The way he was pulsating and combusting inside of her as they reached their ecstasy. And he watched her lean forward to him. And crashed her lips to him.

But it felt weird. She did not kiss him. Instead, she was licking his lips. Repeatedly.

That's when he woke up from his dream only to be greeted by a white fur ball right on his face. And it barked as soon as he opened his eyes.

What the hell?

Dalgom. The tiny fluffy ball. The little maltese they just adopted recently. The new addition to their family.

"So you managed to wake your daddy up, Dalgomie?"

A husky laugh echoed through his ear. The dog barked again as if giving her a 'yes'. The dog then jumped off him to the floor. Then he turned to face the owner of the sexy husky voice that he loves so so much. Still beautiful as ever with much more glow on her face. Definitely a happy glow. Even with no makeup on, the messy bed hair was still intact on her head, and a bit of dirt that patched in her eyes, she looked bombshell as always. The beauty that still got his heart goes wild whenever he sees her.

How could he get so lucky?

Her eyes darted to the south, at something hard that peeked through the duvet.

And she cupped it with her hand. He groaned because of the feeling.

"You're evil to use that dog to wake me up from that dream."  He sighed. Watching the dog went out of their room with its tail wiggling behind. Inviting them to play with him.

"Hey I have just woken up when I see him licking your lips." She got up to close the door then went back under the duvet to snuggle up to him.

He caged her waist with his strong arms. "As much as I love that dog, I'd rather have you kissing me when I woke up instead of him."

"Was it good? Who are you dreaming of? You were moaning..." She scooted closer to him. Brushing her lips against the hard stubble of his chin. And she gave a soft peck on it. Then she whispered seductively. "So loud." She raised an eyebrow and gave him a knowing smile.

"You." He growled.

She startled him when she made a move to throw the duvet to the floor, then he straddled him as she knelt between his thighs. And he felt her hand dove through his boxers. Making direct contact with his skin. Feeling the evidence of his answer in her hands and giving it a slight squeeze. He was shivering because of how good it felt to have her hand down there. Because it only made him want her even more. Especially after that dream.

She freed him from his boxers. "What kind of dream do you have? Was it a nice one? Or a wicked one– you know what? Don't answer that, I think I know." She gave a mischievous smirk. He growled because of the sensation of her hand giving a light stroke on the top of his length. What he didn't anticipate the most, was her head finally went down as she wrapped her mouth around his arousal. He closed his eyes. It was the best decision to make her his wife for him to look forward to the many ways she does to wake him up in the morning. This was just one of them. And he truly enjoyed it.

After that cheesy romcom scene at the airport, they went back to the hospital. Two weeks were spent with her being there for him in every single physical therapy he'd gone through. Unfortunately her business class ticket would have to be forfeited as she didn't get on the plane. But then, he made it up to her when he took 3 months of sabbatical from his work. That request he specifically asked his new boss when they were bargaining about his new career in the NIS. It was either that or quit. Then the two set off right away to New York for holiday after he went back to his healthy stage.