f

400. Facade: The front or outward appearance of something, often masking the true nature or reality. Example: Behind her smiling facade, she was struggling with inner turmoil and sadness.

101. FRET: WORRY , state of anxiety
DONT FRET

401. Facetious: Treating serious matters with inappropriate humor or sarcasm. Example: His facetious remark during the serious meeting was met with disapproval and stern glances.

402. Faction: A small, organized group within a larger entity, often characterized by conflicting views or interests. Example: The political party was divided into factions, each advocating for different policies and strategies.

403. Fallacious: Based on a mistaken belief or deceptive reasoning. Example: The argument put forth by the speaker was fallacious, relying on faulty logic and incorrect information.

404. Fallacy: A false or mistaken belief or notion. Example: The notion that all politicians are corrupt is a fallacy, as there are many honest and dedicated public servants.

405. Falsified: Altered or misrepresented with the intent to deceive or mislead. Example: The scientist was found guilty of falsifying data in his research, compromising the integrity of his findings.

406. Fastidious: Excessively attentive to detail or cleanliness; meticulous. Example: The fastidious artist spent hours perfecting every brushstroke in her masterpiece.

40. Fatuous: Silly or foolish, lacking in seriousness or intelligence. Example: The comedian's fatuous jokes brought laughter to the audience but lacked depth or meaning.

404. Fauna: The animals of a particular region, habitat, or time period. Example: The lush rainforest is home to a diverse fauna, including colorful birds, exotic mammals, and unique reptiles.

400. Fawn: To show excessive flattery or affection, often in an insincere or obsequious manner. Example: The employee would fawn over the boss, constantly showering him with compliments in hopes of gaining favor.

410. Fawning: Displaying exaggerated flattery or affection to gain favor or approval. Example: The politician surrounded himself with fawning supporters who would praise his every decision.

411. Feckless: Lacking in efficiency, vitality, or determination; irresponsible or ineffective. Example: The feckless leader failed to address the pressing issues and showed a lack of initiative in implementing solutions.

12. Fecund: Highly fertile or productive; capable of producing abundant offspring or ideas. Example: The artist's fecund imagination gave birth to a multitude of captivating paintings.

413. Feign: To pretend or give a false appearance of something; to fake. Example: He tried to feign surprise when he opened the gift, even though he had already seen it before.