chapter one

Harry was in his first lesson of the new schoolyear. He was already bored, but what did he expect he had history of magic on a Monday morning. The only thing he enjoyed was looking at the blonde in front of him. They have been seeing each other in the ROR ever since third year. How? I see you thinking. Well, long story.

It all started when it was a full moon. Remus transformed into a werewolf. So he didn't attend to his classes the next day. So Snape came in. Then Draco passed a note at Harry. When Harry opened it there was something written on it. 'meet me in the ROR straight after dinner. Don't tell anyone. Or you'll be dead.' Harry didn't really think about it and did actually go. They were only thirteen back then, but Harry had already developed feelings for the boy. Draco just gave him a handjob it wasn't a big deal, but when they became older they started doing more. Dominate each other, developing kinks and using them against each other. The only thing was it were just benefits. Nothing more. They just fucked each other senseless and then left. They always passed notes to each other with the hours and places.

"when I was younger, there was no such thing as being gay." Professor Binns started. Harry looked interested to his professor. "what I'm actually trying to say is that a lot of people think it is a shame. I don't." The professor said. Harry was confused he was against everything except being gay? "but people who were against it invented some kind of curse. Male pregnancy." The professor said. Harry his eyes shot widely open. "Malfoy?" Harry asked. "no Potter I don't want babies with you." He answered. Harry rolled his eyes. "I wasn't about to ask that." Harry said. "shut up, I'm trying to concentrate." Draco said and ignored Harry. "so kids even if you're gay use always protection." The professor said. He dismissed the class. "Malfoy." Harry said. "what don't you understand about shut up?" Draco asked and he walked away with his friends. "someone left his bed with a mood." Hermione said all drooling over him. Harry rolled his eyes. "what were you going to say?" Ron asked. "nothing." Harry answered and they walked towards their next class defense against the dark arts. Taught by professor Lupin. "hey Harry, you are here early." Remus said. "Binns dismissed us early." Harry answered. "that is new." Remus said and walked towards his desk. "you three seem very tired." Remus said. "what do you want from us? We had just two whole months of sleeping as long as we want and now we have to get up to sit in history of magic." Ron answered. "well, I'm tired because I studied." Hermione said. "it's the first day of school." Harry said. "so what?" She asked. "Harry I have to talk to you alone." Remus said. Harry nodded and walked with him towards the broom cupboard in the classroom. "what's wrong?" Harry asked. "Sirius and Regulus want to go to their cousins, they want to take James and me. Which isn't abnormal but they want to take you too. To introduce you to family, but it's in two weeks. I already asked Dumbledore and you are allowed. But if you rather stay to be with friends or study just tell me." Remus said. "well, it isn't a big deal. I'll come with you." Harry said. Remus nodded. They left the cupboard. "screwing a teacher Harry?" Pansy teased. "shut it." Draco said. "everyone know he goes for younger, like Weaslette." Draco continued. "I didn't know you were a Weasley." Harry mumbled under his breath. "what did you say Potter?" Malfoy asked. "I don't think you will like it if I say it out loud." Harry said. "how dare you?" Draco said. "what's wrong Malfoy? You know what I'm talking about?" Harry asked. "I'll have a little chat with you later." Malfoy said. "I'll be there. Wands?" Harry asked. "can be needed." Draco said and he took his seat. "Harry, be careful." Remus whispered. "no worried I know what I'm doing." Harry answered and sat in the front seat.

After all the classes were done Draco took Harry to an empty corridor and pushed Harry against the wall. "kinky, do you want to make it public with just fucking me in the hallway?" Harry asked. "shut up, I don't want anyone to know. Or my father will know and we both know that isn't good. One thing more like what you said and you will never speak to someone again." Draco said. "because you're going to make me scream your name?" Harry teased. "no, because I'll kill you." Draco said. "I know you have a chocking kink but don't go that far." Harry said. Draco groaned. "can you just for one minute don't be like this." Draco asked. "if I do, what do I get?" Harry asked. "you can sleep with me in my dorm for one night." Draco sighed. Draco knew Harry was deeply in love with him and Draco was just needy all the time, so their deal they have since third year is a win-win situation. Harry smiled. "with cuddle?" He asked. "fine." Draco said. "how long?" Harry asked. "the rest of the day. Meet me at my dorm after dinner, don't forget you cloak." Draco said and walked away. Harry felt happy because it was almost the end of the day. Harry went to dinner early only to see Remus eating. He walked over to Harry. "you aren't harmed?" He asked. "I told I know what I am doing." Harry answered and looked at the man proudly.

Harry was done with eating when the others entered. "Harry there you are! How did your chat go?" Hermione asked. "he threatened me to death nothing new honestly." Harry chuckled. Hermione rolled her eyes. "I have to go, don't mind me coming back." Harry said and walked towards the Gryffindor tower. He picked up his invisibility cloak and walked towards the dungeons. He waited with patience for Draco, when he saw the boy walking alone he looked happy. "Potter?" Draco asked. Harry took of the cloak. Draco nodded and threw it back over him. "keep it quiet." He ordered and they walked towards inside the common room. Draco threw himself at the leather couch with his friends. "what was that all about with Potter?" Pansy asked. "it was nothing." Draco said. "his hair was cute today." Pansy said. Harry felt as if he was going to vomit. "you always say that, and we both know it is always a lie." Draco answered. Harry felt someone bump into Harry. "what's wrong Theodore?" Draco asked. "I don't know, it's like some invisible thing." Theodore answered. "weird. I have to go to my room." Draco said and walked away Harry followed him. "why were you standing in the middle of the room?" Draco asked when he closed the door. "I panicked." Harry defended himself. "you panicked and you just stood there, what is your fucking plan letting people know you are here?" Draco asked. "no, you just sat down and I thought what if anyone is going to sit next to you." Harry said. "no one, sits on that couch, it's mine everyone knows. You have the privilege to sit there for once. Now come back with me." Draco demanded and they both walked back towards the common room, this time Harry sat next to Draco. "isn't it strange, how Potter always acts like he is so innocent but he is such a sex god." Pansy said. Draco almost chocked. "how do you know?" He asked. "I heard stories." She said. "from who?" Draco answered. "why? Are you jealous?" Blaise joked. "no, I just can't imagine him being like that." Draco said. "I heard it from some girls, I heard stories about how he pinned them to the wall and started fucking them senseless. I can't wait until the day he does it with me." Pansy said. "it seems very late. I'm of to bed. Blaise we have quidditch training tomorrow." Draco said and walked towards his room followed by Harry. Draco took of the cloak and pinned him against the wall. "didn't we have a deal?" Draco asked. "I never did that. I'm gay, you know that too." Harry said. Draco chuckled. "oh yeah I'm the only one you can get." He said. Harry glared at him. "I would stop saying that. Your dad is not going to be happy hearing his only son is gay for half-blood." Harry said. "don't you dare." Draco said. "oh, I don't know. Gryffindors are known for their bravery." Harry said. "if you do it you know we won't be seeing each other anymore." Draco said. "I only get my fun out of it, saying it to your dad. There are many others who want me." Harry said. Draco clenched his jaws together. "what do you want?" Draco asked. Harry smirked. "two nights." Harry answered. "you wish." He said. Harry raised his eyebrow. "no Harry. You know I don't like being touched in a really loving way." Draco said. "fine." Harry said. Draco sighed in relief. "but, no sex tonight." Harry said. "stop smirking at me." Draco said. Harry chuckled. "fine." Draco said. Harry smiled proudly at the boy in front of him. "and, we're going to act like we really love each other." Harry said. Draco groaned. "you got yourself into this." Harry said. "fine." Draco said. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco. "you know what I love about myself?" Harry asked. "that's a strange question." Draco said. "I love, that I'm so persuasive." Harry said. "and I hate it." Draco said. "you're very bossy." Harry said. "I thought you like that?" Draco asked. Harry stopped hugging Draco. "yes, but no." Harry said lying on Draco his bed. "what do you mean?" Draco asked. "I like it during sex but in a real relationship I wouldn't like it." Harry answered. Draco lied next to him. "that's the reason why we aren't." Draco said and kissed Harry's nose. "take while you have the chance." Draco said and turned his head to hide the blush on his face. "are you blushing?" Harry asked. "no." Draco answered while he stood up. "where are you going?" Harry asked. "none of your business Potter." Draco said and walked towards the bathroom. "if you're going to shower can I join?" Harry asked; Draco snapped his head at him. "it's not the first time I see you naked you know?" Harry asked. "Potter, no." Draco said and walked inside.