chapter four

Harry sat in defensse against the dark arts and saw Draco sitting in front of him. He was worrying Draco seemed to be paler then usually. He secided to ask.

How are you?

Harry scribbled down on a piece of parchment and handed it to Draco. When Draco read it he looked behind and saw Harry.

I'm fine thanks

Draco wrote back. Harry wasn't satisfied at all with the answer so he decided to ask more.

You look a bit pale.

Draco was getting annoyed by the notes.

I know and that is normal Potter, it's part of being pregnant.

Harry nodded and started to ask a serious question that was playing in his mind ever since Draco told him.

Are you going to tell people you're pregnant? They're going to see.

Harry saw draco thinking about the question. But then he scribbled something down.

I'm thinking about a solution.

Harry nodded.

Are you okay with it if I ask Remus for help? He knows after all.

Draco received the note and nodded. "Harry." Remus his voice sounded. Harry looked up. "are you paying attention?" He asked. "I don't feel well, I think I have to throw up." Draco said. "go, Harry go with him." Remus said. Harry nodded and ran with Draco towards the bathrooms. He heard Draco throwing up. "are you okay?" Harry asked. "yes, I just threw up." Draco answered sarcastically. "I'm sorry." Harry whispered. "it's fine." Draco left the cubicale. "are you feeling better?" Harry asked. "much better." Draco answered. Harry nodded. "when are we going to make an appointment with the doctor?" Harry asked. "i'll look for it tonight." Draco answered. "you know, i've read about pregnancies and I saw that pregnant people can sometimes be very horny." Harry said. Draco looked at him. "you know Harry, that sounded like Granger and that is true but not now. I just threw up." Draco said. Harry chuckled. "tonight in the ROR at 6?" Harry asked. Draco smirked. "fine." Draco said. They walked back to their class. "class dismissed." Remus said. Eveyone walked away, they a had a free period because Hagrid had to work on the creatures of the second years. "Harry? Why are you staying?" Remus asked. "I'm sorry I didn't pay attention in class." Harry said. Remus nodded. "Draco was wondering if there is some charm or something that hides his pregnancy." Harry said. "i've did research on that already and yes there is, next time I see Draco i'll tell him." Remus said. Harry nodded. "can you go to Snape and get my potion?" Remus asked. Harry nodded and walked towards the dungeons. He knocked on the door. "is it important?" Snape asked. "yes." Harry said. "come in." He said. Harry walked inside and looked at his stepfather. He looked around a saw a first year class. "do you have the potion for professor Lupin?" Harry asked. "you interrupt my class for this?" Snape asked. "I'm sorry. He told me to get it for him." Harry said. "come with me. The rest of you start on your essay." Snape said and they walked towards Snape's storage. "how are you Harry?" He asked. "I'm fine." Hary said. Snape handed him the potion. "are you coming to us this Christmas?" He asked. "I don't know what I'm planning on doing. There is a lot of things going on right now." Harry said, Snape nodded. "do you want to tell me about it?" He asked. "maybe when my mother is with us." Harry said and took the potion in his hands. "see you later Harry." Snape said. Harry walked back to Remus his classroom who just received an owl. "what's that?" Harry asked. "it's from Sirius it's a surprise." Remus answered and took his potion. "do you think my mother and Snape will accept me?" Harry asked. "I don't know. The only way to find out is tell them." Remus answered. "but she doesn't talk to you anymore because you are gay." Harry said. "no, that's not true she doesn't talk to us anymore because your dad divorced her for Regulus and since Sirius is Regulus his brother she doesn't talk to hi anymore and because I'm going to marry Sirius she doesn't talk to me anymore." Remus said. Harry nodded. "when is the next time you see them again?" Remus asked. "in a month for christmas. I guess I'm not sure what I'm going to do." Harry said. Remus nodded. "what are you thinking about to do?" Remus asked. "I wanted to see my mom just to tell them, but I also want to be with you all because celebrating Christmas with my dad is always fun. I aslo want to make sure Malfoy is okay and I want to stay with him." Harry said. Remus nodded. "you can just go to your mother to tell her and come to us. If you want to you can invite Draco." Remus said. "isn't he going to celebrate Christmas with his own family?" Harry asked. "you have a no, you can get a yes." Remus said. "i'll ask him tonight." Harry said. Remus raised his eyebrow. "him being pregnant doesn't mean we're going to stop." Harry said; Remus chuckled. "but what is the surprise? You know I hate surprises." Harry said. Remus chuckled. "I can't tell." Remus said. "please?" Harry asked. "fine, but don't tell Sirius." Remus chuckled and showed the letter.

Hey sweetie,
I asked for a list with children and I think I found the perfect one for us.
It's a boy, he is 10 and can start next year at Hogwarts, he's a pure blood, his name is Tom.
He is an orphan and was abused.

"you are going to adopt? Why not do it yourself?" Harry asked. "I can't have children of my own because once during one of transformation when I was younger something happened. Sirius doesn't know and Sirius and I agreed that having a kid of our own is to dangerous because maybe it will be a werewolve too." Remus said. Harry nodded. "I can't imagine how hard it has to be being and orphan and beign abused." Harry said. Remus nodded.