chapter nine

The train arrived at the station and Harry was a bit tense, he didn't see Draco in hours and he wanted to make sure Draco was alright. his first class would begin in an hour and it was defense against the dark arts which made Harry happy. "how was your break Harry?" Hermione asked. "it was different but fantastic." Harry said. she smiled. "I hope you and Ron make it up." She said. "I'm trying Hermione but I have so many other thing to do." Harry said. "I'll speak to him." she said. harry nodded. "what's Malfoy doing here? Do I look good?" she asked. "you always look good." Harry said. "talking about me?" Draco asked. "no." Harry said. "do I have to be jealous?" he asked. "I will never cheat on you." Harry said and kissed Draco his cheek. "I thought so." Draco said and wrapped his arms around Harry. "you two are dating?" Hermione asked. "yes we've been fucking each other since third year." Draco said. "Harry! you bastard. You know I've had a crush on him since I saw him and you two start dating?!" Hermione yelled. She walked away. "I'm sorry." Draco said. "it's fine." Harry said and kissed Draco on his lips. "don't cry." Harry said when he was wiping away tears. "stupid hormones." Draco said. Harry chuckled and picked his trunk up. "so you want to make it public?" Harry asked. "almost the whole school is looking at us and I don't care because I'm proud to be yours." Draco said. Harry smiled and took his hands. "let's go inside." Harry said and they walked towards their classroom and took a seat in the back. "Draco." Remus said. "professor Lupin?" Draco asked. "it's Remus for you." he said. Draco nodded. "what's wrong?" Draco asked. "I talked with a doctor at St. Mungo's and asked about the charm I told you about, he said that your situation is not good, to use the charm." Remus said. "it's fine. I don't think it's needed. Everyone may see who makes me happy." Draco said. Remus nodded and went back to his desk in the front. "it's very brave what you're doing." Harry whispered. "thank you." Draco said and picked up his book. "don't mind picking your books up, we don't need them today;" Remus said. "are we going to use spells?" Harry asked. "no, we're going to learn about something Dumbledore asked me to teach and that is the dangers your wand. It isn't mentioned in of the books so we don't need them." Remus said. Harry nodded.

In the middle of the class Harry felt something on his shoulder he looked at the thing and is was the sleeping head of Draco. "wake up." Harry whispered but he couldn't wake him. "Harry can you come to the front and show me your wand?" Remus asked. "yes." Harry answered and put Draco's head on the desk. "is he sleeping?" Remus asked. "he's in his first trimester you can't blame him." Harry said. "wake him up, before anyone sees and they're going to say me and then I have to send him in detention." Remus said. Harry nodded and handed his wand. "very well" he said and Harry walked back towards his desk. "Draco wake up." Harry said and grabbed Draco his shoulder. "I'm awake." Draco muttered and sat up. "good." Harry said and sat next to him. "I'm just tired." Draco said and picked Harry's hand up. "I know you are;" Harry said and directed his head back to the teacher.

After loads of classes Harry was free and went to the black lake. It was still cold that's the reason he went there. His friends had left him alone, Hermione made that clear during lunch and Draco was sleeping. Harry didn't feel alone, he knew that there were always going to be people who were there for him. maybe not always the ones he expected. Draco was an example of that. how Harry hated Draco with everything he owned and now he's his best friend and boyfriend and father of his children. He never thought it was going to be something serious when they had that one night in the ROR, but he loves it and that's all that matters.

Draco couldn't catch sleep, so he turned around in his bed multiple times and kept thinking about his boyfriend. When he heard a door opening he was happy to have some company he hoped it was Harry, but knew it couldn't be him. "who's there?" Draco asked. "it's your favorite person." Pansy's voice sounded. Draco chuckled. "are you depressed? Why are you already in your bed? And you look fatter then the beginning of this year." Pansy fired more than one question at him. Draco didn't mind and wasn't going to answer her. "is there something wrong?" she asked. "I'm not depressed, I'm tired because I'm pregnant." Draco said. her eyes widened. "no, way. I'm going to be the godmother. I don't even care who the other father is!" Pansy yelled. "it are twins so I think I can fix something, and the other father is Harry." Draco said. "I could make that up from what happened today at the platform, why was Granger mad?" she asked. "because she's been drooling over me, since first year." Draco said. Pansy chuckled. "what did she think that you are going to mess up the bloodline for her?" she asked. "I'm messing up the bloodline for Harry." Draco said, she chuckled and sat on Draco's bed. "how long?" she asked. "2 and a half months." Draco answered. "did you do an ultrasound already?" she asked. Draco nodded and handed her the two he hid in his nightstand. "that's so cute!" her high voice could be heard by the whole castle. "I hope it stays twins, there is a big chance one of them dies or worse they both die." Draco said. "your parents are agreeing to this?" she asked. Draco nodded. "they actually told me to keep them;" Draco said and ran his hand over his belly. "you aren't going to hide them?" Pansy asked. "I want to show everyone who made me scream daddy." Draco answered she chuckled. The door opened again. "what's up?" Draco asked. "Potter is at the door, he is here with food for you." Blaise answered. "I'm hungry let him in." Draco said and saw Harry entering. "thanks for the food." Draco said and picked the plate from his hands. "I actually didn't eat myself I hoped we could eat together." Harry said shyly. Draco smiled. Draco moved a bit. Harry smiled and he started eating. "I'll leave you." Pansy said and left. both boys ate in silence enjoying the company they gave each other. it let Draco think about something, his future. What were they going to do after the children was born? Who was going to take care for them when he and Harry were at Hogwarts? Were they going to live together when they graduated? Draco couldn't stop thinking. "Harry?" Draco asked, but he saw Harry fell asleep. Draco smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I love you." Draco whispered and he closed his own eyes.