chapter eleven

"Harry I was thinking." Draco said. Harry hummed in response. "what are we going to do with them if they are born, we still have one year to complete." Draco said. "I know, I was thinking about that too. I don't know." Harry answered. "okay, how are we going to name them?" Draco asked. "I was thinking that one of them should have your mother's name as second name." Harry said. "that's nice and the other one?" Draco asked. "you know. Pansy asked to be godmother." Harry said. "okay, and don't you think it's only fair if we make Blaise and Pansy godmother and godfather and then we make Granger and Weasley godmother and godfather." Draco said. "I was actually thinking about Neville and Luna." Harry said. "loony and Longbottom?" Draco asked. "yes." Harry said. "why them?" Harry asked. "because they are my friends." Harry said. "it fine." Draco said. "I think I'm going to ask them. Well at least Neville, see you tomorrow." Harry said and waved Draco goodbye.

As soon as Harry entered the Gryffindor tower he searched for Neville. When he couldn't find him he went to the dormitories. "look who found the tower back." Ron said. "fuck off, Neville can I talk to you?" Harry asked. Neville nodded and came over to Harry. "alone." Harry said. "fine." Ron said and left. "what's wrong?" Neville asked. "Draco and were talking and we need a godmother and godfather for our children so will you be the godfather?" Harry asked. Neville looked in disbelief at Harry. "you're kidding right?" he asked. "nope, Pansy and Blaise are going to be godmother and godfather of one of them and I wanted to ask you and Luna." Harry said. Neville hugged Harry. "of course I want to be godfather." Neville said. Harry smiled. "don't tell Luna, I didn't ask her yet." Harry said. Neville smiled. "what are the names going to be?" he asked. "we don't know." Harry said and lied down. "the only thing we know one of them their second name is going to be Narcissa and the family name is going to be Malfoy-Potter." Harry answered. He nodded. "maybe you can name one after a star constellation. Like the other members of the Black family." Neville said. "thanks." Harry said and closed his eyes. "aren't you worried one of them is going to die?" Neville said. "yes, I am. That's the reason why I am always excited when we go to the hospital and we see their heartbeat." Harry said. Neville smiled. "tomorrow is our next appointment." Harry said. "that's nice. Can you tell me how it did go?" Neville asked. Harry nodded.

"Luna!" Harry said when he spotted the girl in the hallway, she turned around. "hello Harry." she said. Harry smiled. "I wanted to ask you something." Harry said. she nodded. "will you be the godmother of one of my children?" Harry asked. she smiled. "of course I want to be that." she said and hugged Harry. "thank you." Harry said and left because he was running late for their appointment. "Harry you're late." Draco said when they met at the fire. "I know, I'm sorry. I told Luna and Neville." Harry said. Draco nodded. "I told Pansy and Blaise." Draco said and stepped with Harry in the fire.

"I see their heartbeats and they've grown much since last time. You're halfway there." The doctor smiled. Harry picked Draco his hand up. "do they already have names?" the doctor asked. "we're working on that." Draco said. the doctor nodded and dismissed them. When they were back at school they walked towards their class, Draco had transfiguration and Harry had muggle studies. "I'm sorry I'm late." Draco walked in his class and sat down.

Hermione and Ron were done with Harry being so distant from them so they were trying to break their relationship. Hermione was thinking what they should do and then she came up with an idea. "we first should make up with Harry." she said. "sounds like a good first step." Ron said. "and then one of us should kiss him in front of Malfoy's eyes." Hermione said. "that is not okay Hermione." Ron said. "we should, it's the only way." Hermione said. "fine. But you do it." Ron said. Hermione nodded and walked over to Harry who sat in the Gryffindor common room. "Harry I'm sorry, I was rude to you. I was just shocked that you were dating him. can we be friends again?" Hermione asked. Harry looked up and smiled he hugged the girl in front of him. "I missed you Hermione." Harry said. she smiled. "we should go to dinner. Do you already have a name?" Hermione asked. "no, not yet." Harry said. she nodded and walked together with Ron and Harry towards the great hall. "hey, Harry wait!" Draco his voice sounded. "don't listen to him, look at me." Hermione said. Harry looked at her and Hermione filled the empty space between them.

Draco looked at his boyfriend kissing the girl he now hates the most. He ran away and entered his dorm. "Draco what's wrong?" Pansy asked. "I hate them all!" Draco yelled. "who do you hate?" Blaise asked. "I hate Potter, I hate that filthy mudblood and I hate that stupid Weasley." Draco said. "Draco what happened you know you're going to have children with Harry right?" Pansy asked. "he just cheated on me. With that mudblood!" Draco yelled. "calm down, you must have seen it wrong." Blaise said. "if kissing someone else isn't cheating I don't know what he was doing." Draco said. "he kissed Granger?" Pansy asked. "I hate him." Draco said. it was silent in the room and then the door opened. "Draco, that was nothing." Harry said. "you filthy cheater!" Draco said. "Draco, I'm not cheating on you. I love you. Hermione is a girl, she kissed me." Harry said. "I don't care, I break up with you and I'm going to remove them." Draco said. "no, Draco." Harry said. "you never loved me." Draco said. "I love you with everything I own." Harry said. "get out of my room." Draco warned him. "I'm not leaving." Harry said. Draco grabbed his wand. "Draco I don't want to harm you." Harry said. "get out!" Draco yelled. "Draco I want to talk." Harry said. "I have only three words for you. we are done." Draco said. Harry left the room and Draco sat crying on his bed. "I love him so much." Draco said. Pansy looked at Blaise. "I hate him." Draco said.

"thanks a lot you idiots!" Harry yelled at his, what he called, best friends. "what wrong?" Hermione smirked. "Draco broke up with me." Harry said. "you're better without him." Hermione said. "no I'm not. He's everything for me." Harry said.

Harry sat in his ownblood in the bathroom crying. "you really did?" a voice asked. Harry looked upand saw a familiar blonde. "I'm sorry." Harry said and throw his knife away."Longbottom talked to me. About you having a breakdown in your common room,because I broke up with you." Draco said. Harry nodded. Draco picked Harry'swrists up. He muttered some spells and the cuts began disappearing. "I loveyou." Draco said. "I thought about names." Harry whispered. "tell me." Dracosaid. "I thought about Scarlet Pandora Alice Malfoy-Potter and Sage NarcissaLily Malfoy-Potter." Harry said. Draco smiled. "that's fantastic." Draco saidhugged him. "I'm sorry I was mad at you, the hormones weren't really helping."Draco said. Harry nodded and looked into nothing.