chapter three

"here we are." Sirius said and rang the doorbell. "and who exactly is this?" Harry asked. "this is my cousin Andromeda her house, she married to a muggle-born. She has two sisters Narcissa and Bellatrix. Andromeda has a daughter and Narcissa has a son." Regulus answered. "Andromeda her daughter is maybe something for you." Sirius said. "maybe." Harry said, knowing he was lying. "they are all here." Regulus said. Harry nodded and the door opened. "hello!" A femine voice sounded. Harry looked up and saw a woman with brown hair to her shoulders she was wearing a long dress and high heels. "hello!" Sirius hugged her. "you must be Remus." She shook Remus's hand. "and you must be James." She said and shook James's hand. "and then you have to be young little Harry." She said. Harry nodded. She hugged Harry. "come in." She said and they all walked towrds the dining room. There were sitting 3 man one of them looked kind of familiar and three other woman. "I'm Ted." One of the man said. Ted shook everyone's hand. "I'm Rodolphus." Another man shook everone's hand. "I'm Nymphadora." A girl who looked around 20 said, her hair was purple. "I'm Bellatrix." A woman with black hair said. She shook eveyone's hand. "I'm Narcissa." A woman with blond hair introduced herself and shook everyones hand. "Lucius." A man with long blond said and shook everyones hand. "you must be Harry Potter, Draco told everything about you." Lucius said. Harry smiled and knew he recognized the man. The door opened. "I'm sorry I'm late." Draco his voice sounded. "it's fine Draco, introduce yourself to these men." Andromeda said. Draco smiled. "I'm Draco." Draco shook everyone's hand and ended with Harry. "I think this will be more fun tonight." Draco whispered. Harry smirked and nodded. "do you two know each other?" Andromeda asked. "yes, we're the same age." Draco said. "same house?" Bellatrix asked. "he's a Gryffindor." Draco said. Harry nodded. "are you two friends?" Narcissa asked. Both boys looked at each other. "no." They said. Lucius raised his eyebrow. "take a seat." Adromeda said. Draco sat next to Harry. A few house elves entered with food. Harry felt uncomfatble. "what's wrong?" Draco wispered. "nothing." Harry said looking at one of the house elves who was bruised all over the place. "they get payed and they aren't harmed here it was their last owner who did that." Draco whispered. Harry nodded and looked at the good smelling food.

"Harry do you mind sharing a bedroom with Draco?" Andromeda asked. "not at all Ma'am." Harry asnwered. She nodded. "mother, can I have a little chat with you?" Draco asked and they both walked away. "what's wrong?" She asked. "I am gay." Draco asnwered. "oh, congratulations." She said. "I have a problem." Draco said. "with finding a lover?" She asked. "well, I already found one, we aren't really something but we have some benefits every now and then, but he thinks I'm straight. We don't wear protection and I got pregnant." Draco said. His mother looked at him in shock. "what are you going to do?" Narcissa asked. "I'm going to do an abortion." Draco asnwered, she nodded. "is it Harry?" She asked. "what maked you think that?" Draco asked. "you to look very touchy for not being friends and you've been whispering in his ear the whole evening." Narcissa said. "it's him, but we're not touchy." Draco said and walked back to the dining room. "I'm tired, i'll go to sleep." Draco announced. "looks, like I have to go too." Harry said and walked with Draco towards one of the bedrooms. "are you here often?" Harry asked. "I almost live here." Draco answered and locked the door. "what are you planning on doing?" Harry asked. "nothing Potter, I'm tired." Draco said and he walked towards the en-suit bathroom. "my mother thinks we're very thouchy." Draco said. Harry smirked. "that's because we are." Harry said. "yes, I told her about our benefits." Draco said. "how did she react?" Harry asked. "shocked." Draco asnwered and walked out of the bathroom with his pyjamas. "did you already tell anyone you're gay?" Draco asked. "no, but I'm sure my dad will accept me. I'm not completely sure about my mother." Harry said. "she married nsape right?" Draco asked. "yes. He's fine as a stepdad." Harry said. Draco chuckled and lied down on the bed. "I'm just scared that my mother wouldn't accept it since she divorced my dad because he siad he was bisexual." Harry said and lied next to Draco. "if your mother doesn't accept you, you always have your dad. If my dad doesn't accept me I have no one." Draco said. "what do you mean? You're straight." Harry said. "no one said that." Draco said. "Draco, I-" Draco cut him off. "you didn't use protection last time. I know. I'm pregnant, but no worries I'm going to do abortion." Draco said. "no, don't." Harry said. Draco looked surprised at Harry. "I always wanted children, I know we're young and you possibly don't want to take care for whatever is in there right now, but I will do it alone." Harry said. "you don't understand Potter, I'm not able to carry a baby around for the next eight and a half months." Draco said. "I'm sorry." Harry said. "but if it really means this much for you. I will search for a solution." Draco said. Harry smiled. "thank you." Harry said and kissed Draco his cheek. "no, don't do that." Draco said. "it was in a friendly way." Harry said. Draco nodded and closed his eyes. "good night." Harry said and closed his eyes too.

Draco was awake early and walked towards the living room. "mother can I talk to you?" Draco asked. "just tell me too. Narcissa told me already." Father said. Draco glared at his mother. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." She said. "Harry wants to keep the baby." Draco said. "why not. As long as it gets our last name." Lucius said. "I don't know." Draco said. "keep it. It's a nice thing. A little baby in our family." Narcissa said. Draco nodded and James and Regulus entered. "what's this serious tone about?" Regulus asked. "nothing." Draco said. When everyone except for Harry was downstairs they started having breakfast. When everyone was done eating Harry came downstairs his hair was massier then ever and he looked so tired and accoring to Draco he looked cute. "you're very late." Sirius said. "I'm always this late." Harry asnwered and sat next to James. "it's true, he always misses breakfast." Draco said and looked at Harry his lips. "you're staring." Narcissa whispers. Draco turned red and looked away. "are you going to tell him?" She asked. Draco nodded and stood up. "follow me." Draco said and Harry followed him. "what's wrong?" Harry asked. "my dad knows, he accepts me. I want to keep the baby and feed it up." Draco said. Harry smiled. "really?" Harry asked. Draco nodded. "but, we're still not dating." Draco said. "fine." Harry said and they walked back. "we have to go." Remus said. Harry nodded and they said goodbye to everyone. They sat in the car on the way to kings cross station. "I'm gay." Harry said and everyone looked towards the young boy. "reg eyes on the road." Sirius said. "sorry." Regulus said and looked back to the road. "Bambi are you sure?" James asked. "yes, I'm kind of together with someone." Harry answered. "who?" Sirius asked. "draco." Harry answered. "no way." Regulus said. "we aren't really dating we just have some benefits." Harry said. "that are the notes you two are passing towards each other." Remus said. Harry nodded. "well, I made him pregnant." Harry said. "you are going to remove to baby?" James asked. "no, I want to keep it and Draco his parents want him to keep it." Harry answered. "Harry, we want you to know that we support you in your choices and we want to help you with whatever you need." Regulus said. Harry smiled. "thank you." Harry said.