chapter eight

Remus and Sirius arrived home with the newest addition to the family. Tom Lupin-Black. Harry was in the living room listing music and reading while Draco was lying on his lap he was studying for defense against the dark arts and Regulus was decorating the Christmas three while James was cooking. "hello everyone." Remus said. everyone looked up. "hello." Harry said and his book fell from his hand right on Draco's face. "Harry, that hurts." Draco said. "sorry." Harry said. "you must be Tom?" James asked. the young light brown haired boy nodded and almost hid behind Sirius. "you are right on time we were going to put the top on the three." Regulus said. "really?" Harry asked. "yes." James said and they all stood up. "since you two are new to the family I think you two can get the honor this year." Sirius said pointing at Draco and Tom. "me?" Draco and Tom said at the same time. "yes." Sirius said. when the top was added they sat on the ground. "here." Remus gave a gift to Tom. "is this for me?" Tom asked. "no, it's for your best friend." Sirius said. "stop being sarcastic." James said. Tom smiled. "thank you." he unwrapped it and saw his name from wood. "we give this to every member of this family." Sirius said and pointed at the fireplace, where everyone's name was in the same wooden letters. "thank you." Tom said. "of course Draco, we got something for you too." Remus said and gave him a present. Draco opened it and saw his name. "I'm not even family." Draco said. "yes you are." James said and put the two names at the fireplace. "I didn't get anything for you." Draco said. "we don't need anything. We're already happy you're bringing my grandson." James said. Draco smiled. "so, do you want to see what I got you?" Harry asked. "okay." Draco said. Harry handed him a parcel. Draco opened it and saw two baby bodysuits one with 'the hot version' and another one with 'the cute version'. "it's beautiful." Draco said. Harry smiled. "here." Draco said and handed Harry a package. Harry opened it and saw a space mobile. Harry smiled. "I know you don't like it." Draco said. "I don't like, I love it." Harry said. "I always loved things with space so I thought this is beautiful." Draco said. Harry smiled. After unpacking the presents they went to the table and started eating. "are you pregnant?" Tom asked. "he is." Harry pointed at Draco. "is that your boyfriend?" Tom seemed to be curious about the two and started asking a lot of questions. "I thought you two were cute together." Tom said. "we think too." Remus said. "shut up." Draco said. Harry chuckled.

Harry was telling about Hogwarts to Tom who was interested. Draco was lying on his lap again. "Harry I have to throw up again." Draco stood up and ran towards the bathroom. "he's cute." Tom whispered. "I know." Harry said. "so, is it rude to ask how old you were when you became orphan?" Harry asked. "I was 3, they brought me to my aunt and uncle they abused me, then people took me away from there and now I'm here." Tom said. Draco came back. "how are you feeling?" Harry asked. "better." Draco said. he nodded and Draco lied back on his lap. After a while of talking to Draco Harry heard some laughter behind him. "what?" Harry asked. "look up." James said. Harry looked up and saw a mistletoe. "it's not funny dad." Harry said and looked towards Draco. "it's a rule." Draco kissed Harry. Harry kissed back. When they loosened they looked in each other their eyes. They never kissed before, the only moment their lips touched a part of each other was when they were sucked each other. Harry smiled a bit. "I have to talk to you in private." Draco said and walked with Harry away. "it meant something to you didn't it?" Draco asked. Harry nodded. "it was my first kiss ever." Harry said. Draco smirked. "honesty, I liked it. I think I want to change our deal." Draco said. Harry looked up at him. "we break it." Draco said. Harry nodded. "but, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Draco asked. Harry hugged Draco. "that was the most stupid question you've ever asked. of course!" Harry said. Draco showed a little smile. "do you want to tell anyone?" Harry asked. "your family." Draco said. Harry nodded and they walked back into the living room. "I've never seen someone break someone's heart this fast." Sirius said. "shut up." Harry said and sat back down, Draco lied his head back at his lap. "where is Tom going to sleep?" Harry asked. "the guest bedroom." Sirius answered. "and what about me?" Draco asked. "I hope you don't mind sleeping in his bedroom?" Remus asked. "not at all." Draco said. "don't you dare throwing up in my bed." Harry said. "I'll try." Draco said. "you two are dating now?" Regulus asked. Harry nodded. "see I was right." James said. Harry chuckled. "Tom I think it's time for bed." Remus said. "it's time for the dirty games." Sirius said. "what?" Harry asked. "we'll explain." Remus said and took Tom with him upstairs. "what are the 'dirty' gamed?" Harry asked. "the games that aren't for children." Regulus smirked. "what kind of games?" Harry asked. "with alcohol and truth or dare." Remus started smirking. "that sounds fun." Harry said. "we thought so." James said while he entered the kitchen and came back with different kinds if alcohol. "okay let's begin. Harry truth or dare?" Remus asked. "truth." Harry said. "what was on the first note you two passed towards each other?" Remus asked. "I can remember that it said 'meet me in the ROR straight after dinner. Don't tell anyone. Or you'll be dead.' very good for a first date right?" Harry asked. "shut up I was only thirteen." Draco said. after hours of playing and drinking everyone was drunk except for Draco, he wasn't allowed to drink after all. "come on Harry let's go to bed." Draco said. "I don't want to." Harry said. "I'm tired." Draco said. "fine." Harry said and he stood up, Draco followed him to his room. "do you need anything?" Harry asked. "no, I just want to cuddle with you." Draco said. Harry nodded and climbed in his bed. "you're so drunk." Draco said. Harry giggled. Draco lied in Harry's arms.