chapter 2

Harry lied in Draco his arms after he was done showering. "did you enjoy your shower?" Harry asked. "finally some time without you so yes." Draco said. "you know you look really cute when your hair sticks at your head?" Harry asked. "thanks for informing me." Draco said and turned around. "I don't look this good when I just showered honestly." Harry said. "because you always look ridiculous." Draco chuckled. "don't say such things." Harry said. "okay, I'm sorry." Draco said. "no way, did you just apologize. Wait I have to record this. Can you say that again?" Draco asked. "once in a lifetime Potter." Draco said. Harry giggled. "why did you actually make the deal?" Harry asked. "because I'm very needy." Draco said and looked at Harry. "like what you see Potter?" Draco asked. "we both know the answer on that." Harry said. Draco sighed. "does Pansy fancy me?" Harry asked. "yes, she does. It's a bit scary sometimes she is fantasizing out loud about you and then I think 'I can do all those things with him.' one time she was talking about kinks. Like you having a choking kinks and being dominant." Draco smirked. "I am dominant sometimes and yes I have a choking kink but I want to be the one who is choked." Harry said. Draco chuckled. "Potter, stop it before you make me hard." Draco warned. "okay, I'll stop." Harry said while he was grinning at Draco. "what's on your nasty mind?" Draco said. Harry sat on Draco his chest. "didn't you say no sex tonight?" Draco asked. "I changed my mind." Harry answered and started sucking Draco his neck. "wait." Draco reached for his wand. He casted a silencing spell. "go on." Draco said. Harry smiled and started sucking Draco his neck again. Draco moaned a bit. Harry grinned and looked at what he did to him. Harry started undoing Draco his shirt. He started kissing on Draco his torso. "Harry stop taking this long and go on." Draco said. Harry looked at Draco in shock. "what's wrong?" Draco asked. "did you just use my first name?" Harry asked. "it was an accident." Draco said. Harry nodded and undid Draco his trousers. Only leaving him in his boxers. Harry undid his own clothes. And started grinding his rock hard cock against Draco his. "stop." Draco groaned. Harry smirked and removed their boxers. Harry started pounding into Draco without a warning and soon enough he hit Draco his prostate. "harder." Draco said. Harry smirked. "say the magic word." He whispered. "daddy." Draco moaned. Harry smiled satisfied and did go harder. Harry came in Draco and Draco came on Harry his stomach both men were a moaning mess. When they were done Harry lied next to Draco panting. "that was better than last time. You were the top." Draco teased. Harry looked at Draco. "it is always good." Harry said. "I didn't say that." Draco said and wrapped his arms around Harry. "so I'm good?" Harry asked. "didn't say that either." Draco answered. "whatever." Harry said and kissed Draco on his cheek. "good night." Harry said and laid down and closed his eyes.

Draco woke up with Harry in his arms. Draco thought Harry looked when he was smiling in his sleep. Draco gently woke Harry up. "can't you give me five more minutes?" Harry asked. Draco chuckled and pushed Harry out of his bed. "that hurts." Harry said. "not my fucking problem." Draco said and clothed himself. "are you coming or are you going to stay here forever?" Draco asked. "are we asking dumb questions?" Harry asked. Draco rolled his eyes. "Potter, get your clothes on." Draco said and walked towards his bathroom. "what are you doing in there?" Harry asked. "it's not because we screw up that I have to share all of my secrets." Draco said and did his cologne on. "I was just wondering." Harry said and Draco heard him doing his clothes on. Draco combed his hair and walked back. "your hair is in your eyes." Draco said walking over to Harry and he did his hair right. "thank you." Harry said. Draco ignored it and threw Harry his cloak over Harry. "follow me, keep quiet and stay close." Draco said and he opened the door. "good morning Draco." Pansy said. "hey Pans, how are you?" Draco asked. "I'm fine, are you hungry?" She asked. Draco nodded she handed him scrambled eggs. "you were late for breakfast." She said. Draco nodded. "I actually need something from the library." Draco said and he walked towards the entrance. "I was thinking Draco, what would you think if I ask Potter on a date?" Pansy asked. "give it a try." Draco smirked knowing that Harry couldn't say no to no one. She smiled. "see you later." Draco said and he left the Slytherin common room.

Harry who was still under his cloak was scolding Draco out in his head. Draco took Harry his cloak when he knew no one could watch. "No just say to her I don't fancy her." Harry said. "tell it her yourself." Draco said. "you know that I can't break people their hearts." Harry said. Draco smirked. "bye Potter." Draco said and he walked away. Harry wanted to kill Draco at this moment. "hey Potter." Pansy her voice sounded behind Harry. He turned around. "hello." Harry said. "I was wondering, would you like to go on a date with me?" She asked. Harry started to panic. "I'm sorry, I'm gay." Harry said. She looked at him. "it's fine." She said. "we can be friends." Harry suggested the girl in front of him smiled a little. "that's fine." She said and hugged him. Harry smiled. "can I call you harry instead of Potter?" She asked. "you can." Harry said. "you can call me Pansy." She said. Harry nodded. "can you tell Malfoy that he isn't right?" Harry asked. "sure, weirdo." She said and walked away. Harry smiled, he finally had the bravery to say no to someone.