chapter five

Harry woke up in the ROR in Draco his arms. "fuck I fell asleep." Harry whispered. He got out of the bed and put his clothes on. "Potter where are you going?" Draco asked. "you're awake?" Harry asked. "I didn't get any sleep. We have to be at the hospital in 2 hours." He said. Harry nodded and sat on the bed. "we'll use floo powder." Draco said. Harry nodded again. "something wrong?" Draco asked. "what are you going to do for Christmas?" Harry asked. "nothing, my parents told me to stay at hogwarts." Draco answered. Harry nodded. "do you want to come with me?" Harry asked. "why?" Draco asked. "I don't know." Harry said. Draco sat up. "if I say yes, to who are we going?" Draco asked. "my dad and his friends." Harry answered. "is it because you can be with the baby? Or are you planning to fuck me? Or are you enjoying my company?" Draco asked. "the first option, maybe also the third one and if you want we can do the last one." Harry said. Draco chuckled. He stood up and put his clothes on. "I'm going to get ready in my dorm. Meet me at the entrance hall." Draco said and left the ROR. Harry walked towards the entrance hall. "where were you last night?" Ron his voice asked. Harry turned around. "I was with professor Lupin." Harry said. "all night?" Ron asked. Harry nodded. Harry didn't like lying to his friends, even though they are fighting again. "Potter." Draco said. Harry nodded. "we have to go." Draco said. "where are you going?" Ron asked. "my mother wants to discuss a family thing." Draco said. "family?" Ron asked. "yes, Regulus is his mother's cousin." Harry said. Ron nodded, they walked towards the fireplace. "St. Mungo's right?" Harry asked. Draco nodded and picked the floo powder. "St. Mungo's." Draco said and the flames went green. Harry stepped in the flames and was sucked into the fireplace

"do you have an appointment?" A woman around the 40 asked. Both boys nodded. "for what?" She asked. "a pregnancy." Draco answered. "ah Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter?" She asked. "you gave my name?" Harry asked. "so what?" Draco whispered. "yes." Draco said. "second floor first door on the left." She said. They nodded and took the stairs up. "we're going to hear the heartbeat." Harry said excitedly. "don't get your hopes up, there is still a chance it isn't even alive. There is a bigger chance with male pregnancy." Draco said. "how do you know?" Harry asked. "I started doing research." Draco answered. "that's cute." Harry said. When they reached the door they knocked on it. "come in." The doctor said and got a smile on his face when he saw the boys in front of him. "hello." The doctor said. They gave him a greeting smile. "I've never had a male before, must be fun. Which one of you is it?" The doctor asked. Harry pointed at Draco. "okay, come and lay down. What's your name? How old are you?" The doctor asked. Draco lied down and Harry sat on a chair. "I'm Draco and I'm sixteen." Draco answered. "are you two dating?" He asked. "absolutely not." Draco said. "how are you related?" The doctor asked. "fuck buddies." Harry said. "you could say it a little less informally." Draco said. "okay, how long do you think you are pregnant?" The doctor asked. "three weeks?" Draco asked. "four." Harry corrected him. The doctor nodded and started doing an ultrasound. "how does it look?" Harry asked. "I can see a heartbeat, of two." He said. "what?" Draco asked. "Malfoy calm down." Harry said. "I can't have two babies!" Draco yelled. "we can." Harry said. Draco sighed. "you two are going to keep the babies?" The doctor asked. Draco nodded. "we already told our parents." Harry said. "they agreed to this?" He asked. "I was shocked too." Draco said. "do you want a picture to keep and take home?" The doctor asked. "can we have six?" Harry asked. "six?" Draco asked. "yes, one for you one for me two for my parents and one for yours then one for Sirius and Remus." Harry explained. "sure, can you do that?" Draco asked. "yes." The doctor printed six times. "thank you." Draco said. He nodded. "so, when is our next appointment?" He asked "when do we have to go back?" Harry asked. "what about after Christmas break?" The doctor asked. they nodded. "okay see you later." He said and waved the boys goodbye. "are you still excited?" Draco asked. "yes!" Harry said.

When they were back at hogwarts Harry ran towards the defense against the dark arts classroom with Draco. "why do you want me to come?" Draco asked. "because he found something for you." Harry said and entered the classroom. "Harry? what are you doing here?" he asked. "we just went to St. Mungo's." Harry said. "oh good news." He said. "and because you told me your secret I'm going to tell you first." Harry said. he smiled. "but first Malfoy." he said. Remus nodded and explained the spell. "so I just have to cast it in the morning and it works until I say it has to be over?" Draco asked. Remus nodded. "but one thing is very important, in the night you must remove the spell otherwise there is a chance of miscarriage." Remus said. Draco nodded. Harry smiled. "how did the ultrasound go?" Remus asked. "they found a heartbeat." Harry said. "that's always nice to hear." Remus said. Harry handed one of the ultrasounds. "can you explain me what I have to see?" Remus asked. "this is a picture of what's happening in there." Harry said and pointed at Draco. "and they are twins." Draco said. "no way!" Remus said. they nodded. "just like their father then." Remus said. "what?" Harry asked. "I shouldn't have said that." Remus said. "what do you mean?" Harry asked. "nothing." Remus said. "am I a twin?" Harry asked. "I'm not supposed to say this." Remus said. "so I am? What happened to the other one?" Harry asked. "Harry I'm not the one who is supposed to say you this." Remus said. "you started this." Harry said. "he died when your mother gave birth to him." Remus said. Harry nodded and stood up. "don't be mad at me Harry." Remus said. "It's fine." Harry said and left. "Potter!" Draco said. harry turned around. "here." Harry handed him two ultrasounds. "I wasn't asking for that, but thanks. I wanted to ask if you want to sleep in my dorm tonight. Just sleeping." Draco said. "why?" Harry asked. "I noticed that you don't like it when you are too long away from me." Draco said. "yes, but why do you care?" Harry asked. "I don't know." Draco said. "okay, I'll meet you after dinner in the dungeons." Harry said. Draco nodded and they separated ways.

Harry arrived at his dormitory and started writing a letter to his dad.

Dear dad and Regulus,

Malfoy and I went for an ultrasound today and I asked for some extra ultrasounds so I could give you one too. I love you

Love from Harry

Harry smiled and put the letter in an envelope he put one of the ultrasounds in the envelope and he started writing the letter for Sirius

Dear Sirius

Malfoy and I went for an ultrasound today and I asked for some extra ultrasounds so I could give you one too. I already showed Remus.

Love from Harry

He did the same with the letter he wrote to his godfather and went to the owlery and put the letters on one owl because his father and Sirius live in the same house. Harry liked it, being close to Sirius and Remus. He never saw Peter. he was the only one who was still friends with his mother and didn't talk to the others anymore, so Harry didn't talk much to Peter anymore. He was thinking how he was going to tell his mother.