chapter six

Harry arrived together with Snape at their house. "hello Harry." Lily hugged her son. "hey, mom. I can't stay that long, because dad has been planning something crazy for the past month." Harry said. "sure honey." Lily said. "I wanted to give you your present." Harry said and handed the ultrasound. She looked at it. Snape looked over her shoulder. "are you going to have a baby?" she asked. Harry nodded. "aren't you a bit young?" she asked. "yes, it was an accident but we agreed to keep it. dad knows and supports me." Harry said. "who's your girlfriend?" she asked. "Draco Malfoy." Harry answered. "she is a boy?" Snape asked. "last time I checked yes." Harry said. "so you're gay? He's gay? Does his parents know?" Snape asked. "yes, yes and yes." Harry said. "wait those are twins?" Lily asked. Harry nodded. "Harry, I don't know if this is a good idea." Lily said. "mom, I really want to do this. Malfoy too." Harry said. "Harry you're a bit young." Lily said. "I know mom." Harry said. the door opened and it revealed Peter. "hello Harry, what a surprise to see you here." Peter said. "can you believe it. Harry has a boyfriend." Lily said. "that isn't so bad after all as long as he's happy right?" Peter asked. "his boyfriend is pregnant of twins." Lily said. "I bet he will be a good father." Peter said. "see?" Harry asked. "I don't want to hear it. Sev bring him to his dad." Lily said and handed the ultrasound back.

"how did she react?" Sirius asked. "she handed me the ultrasound back and said I had to go." Harry said. he was sitting on the couch and he was about to cry. "when is the train arriving?" Harry asked. "Regulus is picking Draco up." Remus said and sat next to Harry. "I just can't believe it she is such a loving mother." Harry said. "she is just a bit shocked that you are having twins." James said. "I know" Harry said and wanted to go to his bedroom but the door opened. "hey, Potter. How did it go?" Draco asked, but saw Harry with tears in his eyes in the arms of Harry's godfather. "don't answer that." Draco said and walked over to him. "I'm tired." Harry said and stood up. "it's only 5 o'clock." Regulus said. Harry didn't care, he didn't want anyone to see him crying his eyes out because his mother doesn't accept it. Draco walked over to Harry. "they are your family they aren't going to judge you because you're crying." Draco whispered. "I know." Harry said. "and I'm not going to do that either." He whispered. Harry looked at him. "and it's a bit uncomfortable to be with people I've only seen once." Harry chuckled a bit. "when is dinner ready?" Harry asked. "when it's ready." Regulus said and looked at James who looked at Sirius who looked at Remus. "it wasn't my turn." Remus said. "I want to do it." Harry said. ­­­­­­­­­"if you want to." Regulus said. Harry walked towards the kitchen followed by Draco. "are you mad at me?" Draco asked. "I'm always mad at you." Harry said and opened the fridge. "I think that it's time for a next step. Can I call you Harry?" Draco asked. Harry nodded and started cutting the vegetables. "did you fancy me before third year?" Draco asked. "shut up about that." Harry said while he was putting the meat in the pan. "I fancied you in first year, I grew over it by throwing insults to you." Draco said. "would you please not talk about those things while I'm doing this?" Harry asked. "fine. Do you want to talk about what happened with your mother?" Draco asked. "she told me I'm too young." Harry said. "that's a normal reaction." Draco said. "she asked Peter, he said that I could be a good dad and then she send me away." Harry said. "she's just in shock, her only son is having a baby already." Draco said. "two babies." Harry said. Draco smirked. "how do you feel?" Harry asked. "I'm fine. They were kind of punishing me by letting me throw up all my food this morning but I'm fine." Draco said and sat on one of the counters. "I forgot to say at hogwarts but I got a letter the appointment is tomorrow. We have more ultrasounds because it's important for male pregnancies." Draco said. Harry smiled, "thanks for saying." Harry said and finished making dinner.

"his mother is just worrying because it's twins. She will understand." Regulus said. "you don't know Lily." James said. "you don't know her as a mom." Sirius said. "and you don't know her about being pregnant." Remus said. "okay, stop. If she doesn't accepts him. we'll do it and we always do. Whatever he does. Because be honest we didn't make all the right choices when we were younger and our parents were almost always there for us." Regulus said. "right." Sirius said. the door opened the four men looked at the door where Draco and Harry came in with dinner. "I'm not hungry." Draco said. "you have to eat." Harry said and sat down. both men took a seat at the table and started eating the spaghetti. "Lily always made this when she was pregnant." James said. Harry nodded. "mom told me once." Harry said. Draco sat down and started eating. "I'm tired Harry." Draco said. "let me first eat." Harry said. "no, I want to sleep!" Draco started becoming angry. "calm down." Harry said and stood up. "is he going to sleep in my bedroom?" Harry asked. "no way in hell that's going to happen." Remus said. "okay, calm down." Harry said. "did you take your potion?" Sirius asked. "no, I'm sorry. I'll take it now." Remus said and walked towards his trunk. Harry took Draco to the guest bedroom. "good night." Harry said as Draco climbed in the bed. "I'm sorry I was so mad at you." Draco almost started crying. "don't cry." Harry said and sat next to him. "it's fine, you're just tired and you want to sleep I understand." Harry said and kissed Draco his forehead. "if there is something wrong my bedroom is on the other side of the hallway." Harry said. Draco nodded. "what time do we have to be at St. Mungo's?" Harry asked. "8 am." Draco said. "okay, I'll promise I'll be awake." Harry said and left the bedroom and went back downstairs he ate his food and cleaned the table. After that was done he opened the living room. "mood swings?" Remus asked. "yes." Harry said and took a seat in the armchair. "your mother had those too. We broke up 3 times in 9 months after you were born we divorced." James said. "there is no chance we break up." Harry said. "how long have you two been seeing each other?" Remus asked. "since you were gone the first time after a full moon in third year." Harry answered. "that's a long time." James said. "you really love him. I see you do." Regulus said. "I do, he doesn't like me. I don't care, this baby thing is a chance to get near him and maybe one day." Harry said. "I hope it works." Sirius said. Harry smiled.