chapter twelve

"happy birthday Harry!" Remus's voice sounded. "you're scarred, what happened?" Harry asked. "I didn't take my potion, don't worry. It's your birthday." Remus said. Harry smiled and hugged Remus and Sirius. "where's dad?" Harry asked. "he's talking with your mom." Regulus said. Harry nodded. He sat on the couch. He heard someone enter the room. "Harry, I think I've just gotten into labor." Draco said. Harry started panicking. "it can't be the doctor said next week." Harry said. "Harry, I know what my body is doing." Draco said. Harry stood up and walked towards Draco. "I'll get the doctor." Sirius said and ran towards the fireplace. "come on, I'll bring you upstairs." Harry said and took Draco upstairs. "the pain it's too much." Draco said. "no worries baby, the doctor will be here and we are going to be able to hold them." Harry smiled. Draco nodded and took Harry's hand. "we're on this together." He said. Harry nodded and ran his hand over Draco's stomach. "always."

"time of birth?" the doctor asked. "10.40 am." A nurse said. "well done both of you. I've never had a labor this fast." He said and walked out of the room. Harry smiled and climbed next to Draco. "look she has your eyes. He said pointing at Sage." Draco smiled. "Scarlet has your eyes." Draco whispered. Harry smiled and looked down at his two daughters. "can we enter?" a voice outside the door asked. "come in." Draco said. James opened the door. "they look beautiful." Regulus said. "can someone owl my mother?" Draco asked. "we already did." Sirius answered and stepped aside to reveal Narcissa. "I can't wait until they grow up." She said and sat next to Draco. "do you want to hold them?" Draco asked. "really?" she asked. Harry nodded and handed her Scarlet. "you can hold Sage." Harry whispered to his dad when he handed him. James smiled. "she has your smile James." Regulus said. "don't you dare fall in love with my granddaughter." James said. Harry smiled and kissed Draco on the forehead.

It's two year later and Draco and Harry finally graduated. They live alone with their two daughters and they looked exactly like each other. they had both Black and blonde hair, it was very strange but wonderful. The only difference between the two was their eyes. "baby, look." Harry said pointing at Sage who was trying to speak. "dada!" she yelled. Harry smiled. Harry looked at Draco and they moved in for a kiss, but when Harry was about to close the space between them his eyes shot open.

Harry woke up in his bedroom at his aunt and uncle's house, he wiped his eyes clear. How could he have dreamt about magic? His parents died when he was one year old in a car crash. He just graduated med school. Who was Draco? Who was Hermione? Who was Ron and more importantly why did he dream all of this?