Potatoe Girl - Attack on Titan

" - " = Speaking
' - ' = Thinking
𒊹︎= Cut/Series of Events
~ - ~ = Place/Time
- Bold - = Onomatopoeia
Enjoy!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

    ~ In The Woods ~

In the woods F/N and Sasha are sitting against a tall tree, the latter eating a homemade boxed lunch made by F/N.

F/N looks over at her as she stuffs her face, "I can't believe you did that." He says as she stops and looks around.

Sasha: "Did what?"

"You stole food from the kitchen, stupid," F/N says with a blank expression, blowing her attempt at playing dumb.

She sighs, "I was stressed out ok!" She admits, F/N smiles and chuckles at her pouts

F/N: "Y'know I can just cook for you, I am the top chef."

Sasha: "Really? We aren't even supposed to be doing this."

F/N shrugs, "You'd be surprised how much happens behind closed doors, hell, one of the squad leaders may be a Titan."

Sasha rolls her eyes dismissively, "Yea right."

Sasha continues to eat as F/N looks into the trees surrounding them, it's been a while since the two were together and F/N likes being alone with Sasha.

F/N: "Hey Sasha...let's fuck."

the potato she was chewing was immediately spat out in front of her—her face a deep pink.

"F-F/N! Where did that come from?!"

F/N: "You only live once right? titans already hit us hard so why not have a little fun instead of living in overwhelming conditions."

Sasha sits in confusion as F/N smiles, "Ok. Y'know how you eat when you're stressed—or so you tell me."

she nods, "Us having sex can take off a much heavier load, it's like an all-you-can-eat buffet?"

"REALLY?!!" She exclaims

F/N Sweatdrops, "Not literally Sasha, figuratively..."

Sasha sighs, "What makes you wanna, Y'know..."

F/N: "To relieve some stress—it's a mutual thing."

Sasha tucks her knees into her chest a few beats of silence.

F/N, "I'm sorry I asked—

"Let's do it!" She says, her suddenness catching him off guard, "But if it doesn't take enough stress away I'm gonna bite it off."

F/N loses color, what did she mean by "bite it off" F/N chuckles as Sasha smashes her lips into his as they fall to the ground. They start to kiss deeply as Sasha pull his hand down under her uniform, he grabs her breast as he begins to raise, their lip interlocking as F/N yanks her shirt up. "Hey!"

F/N chuckles as her tits bounce from the drop "Cute." her tits were surprisingly bigger than her uniform made them look and her nipple and aerolae were a pretty pink.